Eastenders....

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one now watching Eastenders?

Why is everyone listening to Dr Khan all of a sudden as if he is the font of all knowledge?

No, I'm still watching. I said something similar last night. Why the hell do all these people listen to him? Why has no one said "Alright, that's your opinion, but you can f**k it up your arse, I'm not listening to it"?

I'm finding I'm caring less and less about all of the characters and any of the storylines. There is nothing I'm watching for other than habit and to make sure I'm up to date for the Christmas episodes.

No, I'm still watching. I said something similar last night. Why the hell do all these people listen to him? Why has no one said "Alright, that's your opinion, but you can f**k it up your arse, I'm not listening to it"?

I'm finding I'm caring less and less about all of the characters and any of the storylines. There is nothing I'm watching for other than habit and to make sure I'm up to date for the Christmas episodes.

Yep, it certainly feels like a slow run into the Christmas episodes.

Rose's face and neck are horrible. Apparently my wife won't go like that as her skin is too greasy......:blink:

Yep, it certainly feels like a slow run into the Christmas episodes.

Rose's face and neck are horrible. Apparently my wife won't go like that as her skin is too greasy......:blink:

Well, she's not entirely wrong. Oilier skin does tend to age better because the natural oils improve the condition. Dry skin tends to start looking older much earlier lin life. That doesn't mean she'll not end up looking like Rose, it'll just take longer! Her face really is hideous and incredibly frightening to look at. Rose's, that is, not your wife's.

Christian's being a dick again. I don't know where he gets off laying down the law to Syed about his daughter! What a p***k. And as for this DNA test nonsense? I can't wait for Syed to find out about that one.

Well, she's not entirely wrong. Oilier skin does tend to age better because the natural oils improve the condition. Dry skin tends to start looking older much earlier lin life. That doesn't mean she'll not end up looking like Rose, it'll just take longer! Her face really is hideous and incredibly frightening to look at. Rose's, that is, not your wife's.

Christian's being a dick again. I don't know where he gets off laying down the law to Syed about his daughter! What a p***k. And as for this DNA test nonsense? I can't wait for Syed to find out about that one.

:lol:

Big question for tonight is......

Will everyone listen to Massood or just assume he is being daft in accusing Youseff of fixing a result....

every time he comes on the screen i think the wife is gonna put her foot through the screen, she detests him :lol:

:lol: I was getting a bit like that myself tonight. He's just such a smarmy b*****d! I've never particularly liked him as a character, but it's becoming more like hatred with each episode. I hate his voice, I hate his suits, I hate his face and I hate him almost as much as I hated Vanessa!

:lol: I was getting a bit like that myself tonight. He's just such a smarmy b*****d! I've never particularly liked him as a character, but it's becoming more like hatred with each episode. I hate his voice, I hate his suits, I hate his face and I hate him almost as much as I hated Vanessa!

she says dont even start about her :lol:

she says dont even start about her :lol:

I like your wife. She knows what she's talking about. :D I honestly don't think I've hated anyone - in real life, or in a soap opera - more than I hate that annoying, fang-toothed, plastic-haired bitch.

I like your wife. She knows what she's talking about. :D I honestly don't think I've hated anyone - in real life, or in a soap opera - more than I hate that annoying, fang-toothed, plastic-haired bitch.

:lol: