Eastenders....

What are the odds then that Carol has the big C?

That program seems to thrive on misery so they can give it the big "have you been affected by this story" shit and then give out the old helpline numbers.

Not every lump is cancer. My wife has been in twice with lumps which both turned out to be harmless cysts. People with a cyst would also appreciate the offer of a helpline as they are scared and affected also.

Why don't the writers for once give story lines a happier ending?

Shame on Alice going down with a whimper, not fit to be a Branning IMO. Poor Derek will be turning in his grave. Of all the people Janine could ask for help to kill David she chooses shitbag Billy. Aye good luck wi that! Looking forward to the Mitchell/Beale Xmas dinner, should be quite amusing.

Danny Dyer has already annoyed the shit out of me with those looks to the Queen Vic followed by needlessly evil-looking smiles. It must have happened about 5 times in the space of the 10 minutes he was on tonight.

I'd also like to second the criticism of this dreadful Mitchell/Beale stuff. What would really be the worst that could happen to Ian if he just told Phil to f**k off?