Eastenders....

39 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Who was shot at the end? Was Robbie not going to check up on the auld couple? Also, a gas explosion and the police don't evacuate all the residents off the square. What a load of nonsense!  

Looked like Johnny Carter, but I'd also accept a Robbie death.

Don't read ahead unless you've seen tonight's episode.

Now I know it's just a soap and the storylines don't really relate to real life but in the same day, there's a gas explosion, an old man has shot someone as he was scared he was being burgled, his wife then took the blame after an armed seige, Max and Steven Beale (who is pretending to have a brain tumour) have decided to do away with Steven's stepmother (who he's already shot years previous) as she knows too much of their dodgy dealing so started a fire in Ian's restaurant which has then caused Steven to be injured and taken away in an ambulance which then was involved in a crash. Oh and the fat lassie has most likely had a miscarriage.

All seems a bit far fetched to me.

49 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aye tonight was a bit 'jumping the shark' for me.

tonight jumped the shark? did you start watching it last week lol, not that long ago we had a bus crash into the market, wrecking everything and trapping 2 people underneath said bus, within 2 days both people from under the bus were back on the streets again working away :lol:

4 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Don't read ahead unless you've seen tonight's episode.

Now I know it's just a soap and the storylines don't really relate to real life but in the same day, there's a gas explosion, an old man has shot someone as he was scared he was being burgled, his wife then took the blame after an armed seige, Max and Steven Beale (who is pretending to have a brain tumour) have decided to do away with Steven's stepmother (who he's already shot years previous) as she knows too much of their dodgy dealing so started a fire in Ian's restaurant which has then caused Steven to be injured and taken away in an ambulance which then was involved in a crash. Oh and the fat lassie has most likely had a miscarriage.

All seems a bit far fetched to me.

It makes you wonder if the Emmerdale writers were brought in to script the last two episodes?

I'd been on holiday last week so I spent last night watching seven episodes in a row. There is no doubt this is the most far-fetched series of events I've ever seen in EastEnders. I thought Alfie's incurable tumour and subsequent lottery win was the wackiest thing we'd ever see but this is just ridiculous.