Eastenders....

The programme is quality at the moment. You have to feel sorry for Whitney, she has had her fair share of odd ball lovers.

I've missed the last couple of episodes, what exactly happened to her?

The programme is quality at the moment. You have to feel sorry for Whitney, she has had her fair share of odd ball lovers.

If Lucy does not keep the baby I am sure it will be a miscarriage, not sure if Eastenders would tackle abortion?

Of course they would

a: because Eastenders will tackle most issues

b: because they've done it before (Bianca had a termination because her first baby had Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus)

Of course they would

a: because Eastenders will tackle most issues

b: because they've done it before (Bianca had a termination because her first baby had Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus)

So did Danielle, remember Ronnie went with her before they found out she was her mum

I originally thought Stacey had aswell.............or am I just imagining things ?

No, you're right. I'd forgotten about that. Her and Bradley decided to go for the abortion, even though it turned out that it wasn't what either of them really wanted. :(

No, you're right. I'd forgotten about that. Her and Bradley decided to go for the abortion, even though it turned out that it wasn't what either of them really wanted. sad.gif

I didnt know if I just had an image of her taking her pills for her mental health illness, which she never took anyway and just stored them in her diary

I have to say my good lady thinks it is very very sweet the way in which Masood loves Zainab so much. If only she was not so much of an old boot they would be a perfect couple.

Can't believe I forgot all the abortion issues of the past and hey presto Jane is suggesting Lucy gets one!! Is that because she is jealous and thinks it will get in the way of her adoption?

Billy is a tea leaf - and he won't get a shag from Carol - she is just free loading!

Can't believe I forgot all the abortion issues of the past and hey presto Jane is suggesting Lucy gets one!! Is that because she is jealous and thinks it will get in the way of her adoption?

Billy is a tea leaf - and he won't get a shag from Carol - she is just free loading!

No, I think Jane's suggestion was more so that she'd not have to tell Ian, given that Lucy was actually apologetic and gave her Dad a hug in the Cafe, and I don't think Jane wants to take that away from him - if he finds out, he's going to think that's why Lucy apologised and it's kinder to let Ian think that she did it because she wanted to and was being mature about the situation. There's also the fact that she'd just been having a chat with Masood about Kamil being a little monster, a lot of hard work, even for the two of them together. Jane is thinking how much harder it will be for Lucy as a single mother.

ETA: I'm disgusted at Billy, but not surprised. I thought at the beginning of the episode, when Billy had asked Masood if Zainab believed him about the letters and said that he couldn't help him with that, and then again when Billy was giving Masood the money to pay for dinner that he was acting strange and was surprisingly flush and I thought it was him.

Edited by Lyn-Marie