Eastenders....

laugh.gif

It's just a shortening of "isn't it?", and no, it really doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's a really popular phrase in Bristol as well.

Suppose it would be like them watching a Scottish soap and folk going "ae?" at the end of everything they say or a popular Glasgow one which I've actually heard for a while is at the end of a sentance "but"

Suppose it would be like them watching a Scottish soap and folk going "ae?" at the end of everything they say or a popular Glasgow one which I've actually heard for a while is at the end of a sentance "but"

I suppose it is, but let's be honest, all of these pointless expressions at the end of sentences are really stupid, aren't they?

Properly done ha.

Anyway.......predictions for tonights episode from the square ?

I reckon Stacey will be back, Max will be incredibly hungover and Jack will have to do his speech for him. Jim will say nothing but "yeah" and nod his head a lot. Becca will be a pain in the arse, Jean will flip out over nothing and Charlie will do his best to keep them all together. Peggy will say something about "faaaaaaaaaamily", probably to Max who doesn't bloody have one anymore. Billy will make a tit of himself by trying it on with Carol, Minty will be stood just in the background, shaking his head. Zainab will be ratty as hell, Mass will just accept that she's a mardy arse (that's like putting my own family on the telly if I'm honest, but with a more ethnic flavour) and Syed will avoid Christian, try and hump Amira, and she will, in turn, keep taking her pill behind Syed's back.

I reckon Stacey will be back, Max will be incredibly hungover and Jack will have to do his speech for him. Jim will say nothing but "yeah" and nod his head a lot. Becca will be a pain in the arse, Jean will flip out over nothing and Charlie will do his best to keep them all together. Peggy will say something about "faaaaaaaaaamily", probably to Max who doesn't bloody have one anymore. Billy will make a tit of himself by trying it on with Carol, Minty will be stood just in the background, shaking his head. Zainab will be ratty as hell, Mass will just accept that she's a mardy arse (that's like putting my own family on the telly if I'm honest, but with a more ethnic flavour) and Syed will avoid Christian, try and hump Amira, and she will, in turn, keep taking her pill behind Syed's back.

Wonder if she will be as much of a state than she was last time she returned after going missing ?

True cause I dont have a clue what they mean by innit, I thought it originally meant "ain' t it" but when you work that into what they have said it makes no sense what so ever, but I agree rather they left their London/cockney terms to real life and didn't bring it into a programme viewed across the nation.

about life in inner city East London :blink:

Perhaps you'd prefer this :D

Has anybody ever noticed the actor who plays Max Branning in the Only Fools And Horses episode "Jolly Boys Outing". I only twigged it was him the last time I saw it. He plays a spotty teenager who works at Cassandra's dads printing firm as an office junior to Rodney. He looks really young in it and even has a full head of hair. :o

He also played an evil alien in Red Dwarf.

Well, it wasn't a brilliant guess, but I got a few things right. I really thought Stacey would show up though. I'm getting quite annoyed at the fact that no one seems to be looking for her, despite the fact that she has a history of mental health disorder, her husband has just died and she's pregnant.

Technically, Billy didn't try it on with Carol, but the cake was obviously meant to impress her and he made a tit of himself while Minty shook his head.

Peggy never actually used the word "family", but she did the whole united front thing, so I'm counting that one. I think they had a fucking cheek turning up at all if I'm perfectly honest, and Peggy's indignant face when Max was saying he wanted Bradley to rest in peace and that he was innocent was just asking to be slapped raw.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Peggy's indignant face when Max was saying he wanted Bradley to rest in peace and that he was innocent was just asking to be slapped raw.

I'm proud to say I shouted "punch her in the puss" when she did that.

I'm proud to say I shouted "punch her in the puss" when she did that.

:thumsup2 My Dad has a great saying that he often calls on in times of need:

There's not enough people getting smacked in the mouth.

I think it particularly applies in Albert Square, and Peggy is first on my list.

FAO Peggy:

It's not your pub anymore. So shut the f**k up.

The bad thing is though, you can see that Roxy's venture is going to go tits-up a mile off and she'll need to crawling back to that one-titted cyclops troll-face.

Harsh but reasonably accurate.