Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

in early august lechia Gdansk-gornik zbrese and arka gyndia-korona Kielce in the polish Ekstraklasa hopefully,plus maybe a lower league game and/or legia warsaws home game.

in prague the following week,im hoping there'll be a Czech cup game or 2 and maybe CL/Europa league qualifiers

12 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

in early august lechia Gdansk-gornik zbrese and arka gyndia-korona Kielce in the polish Ekstraklasa hopefully,plus maybe a lower league game and/or legia warsaws home game.

in prague the following week,im hoping there'll be a Czech cup game or 2 and maybe CL/Europa league qualifiers

Me and a mate went to Gdansk about two years back for a game on a Saturday afternoon, then were going to fly back after. Unfortunately it got moved to the evening so we didn't get to go. Had a look at the ground though and it is absolutely quality. 

Found a little supporters club type bar (I saw bar, it was a static caravan) and as we walked in the place fell silent. We quietly supped our 30p beers before being joined by two mad Polish b*****ds who insisted we drunk vodka with them. Long story short, we missed our flight and had to get home the next day. Still didn't make the bloody football.

11 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Me and a mate went to Gdansk about two years back for a game on a Saturday afternoon, then were going to fly back after. Unfortunately it got moved to the evening so we didn't get to go. Had a look at the ground though and it is absolutely quality. 

Found a little supporters club type bar (I saw bar, it was a static caravan) and as we walked in the place fell silent. We quietly supped our 30p beers before being joined by two mad Polish b*****ds who insisted we drunk vodka with them. Long story short, we missed our flight and had to get home the next day. Still didn't make the bloody football.

:lol::cheers:lol:

aye,the ground looks utterly spectacular.im not anticipating any issues with getting to the games,im there early Friday till late Tuesday and ive been to polish games before so I know about needing to register to get a ticket etc.now just waiting on (1)exact match times and (2)release of polish lower league fixtures

Edited by highlandcowden

On 21/06/2017 at 18:25, Shanner said:

Are tickets for Fulham and QPR home matches usually easily obtainable?

Down in London when Fulham v Sheff Weds and QPR V Hull are the only viable options.

Both decent days out but would agree with some of the other replies that Fulham is the better one.

Went to Stenny - Morton yesterday. Bog standard, uneventful pre season friendly resulting in a 3-0 win for Morton with a peach of an opening goal being the highlight

Might head to Alloa - Stirling Albion on Tuesday. Boy i used to coach is with Stirling just now and it's another ground to tick off the list

1 hour ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Went to Stenny - Morton yesterday. Bog standard, uneventful pre season friendly resulting in a 3-0 win for Morton with a peach of an opening goal being the highlight

Might head to Alloa - Stirling Albion on Tuesday. Boy i used to coach is with Stirling just now and it's another ground to tick off the list

Out of interest, who did you used to coach?

15 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Alberto Vezza. He got a brief cameo in the last game of the season

Cool. Haven't been to many Stirling games recently(I usually go when St Mirren have long distance away games/low on money), but I might head to this game as it's close by(I heard somewhere that its £8 to get in, could be wrong though). Hopefully Vezza can get a few more appearances this season, will be interesting to see what he can do

Cool. Haven't been to many Stirling games recently(I usually go when St Mirren have long distance away games/low on money), but I might head to this game as it's close by(I heard somewhere that its £8 to get in, could be wrong though). Hopefully Vezza can get a few more appearances this season, will be interesting to see what he can do

Yeah, it's £8. He's certainly more than technically good enough for that level, but that's rarely enough on its own

He got the first half. Pretty young starting team overall. Stirling acquitted themselves well but Alloa eventually ran out relatively comfortable winners. My 25th Scottish senior ground visited. Slowly but surely getting there...

1 hour ago, paul-r-cfc said:

He got the first half. Pretty young starting team overall. Stirling acquitted themselves well but Alloa eventually ran out relatively comfortable winners. My 25th Scottish senior ground visited. Slowly but surely getting there...

Good to hear. Didn't manage to attend the game, ended up staying in and laughing at Rangers European turmoil :lol:

I'm trying to think how many I've been to, I think it's in the mid 30s. There's a few that I can't see me ticking off the list anytime soon(Forfar and Stranraer)

Good to hear. Didn't manage to attend the game, ended up staying in and laughing at Rangers European turmoil [emoji38]. 
I'm trying to think how many I've been to, I think it's in the mid 30s. There's a few that I can't see me ticking off the list anytime soon(Forfar and Stranraer)

I'm on 23. Long way to go

24 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Villa Park 

7 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Both well worth a visit but Villa Park is a great ground. 

cheers. My train won't get to Birmingham until 14:05. Does that sound like enough time to get to Villa park comfortably?