Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

• 2 weeks later...

A Hawick double header last night ...

IMG_4605.PNG

First up Hawick United 4 Kelso Thistle 1 in the Border Amateur League at Volunteer Park Hawick Linden's Rugby ground. 

IMG_4606.PNG

Followed by Hawick Royal Albert 3 Vale of Leithen 1. 

IMG_4604.PNG

Tonight Edinburgh City 1 Lothian Thistle HV 2 in the City Cup Final at Meadowbank. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

I'm at Blackpool - Cheltenham just now, 2-0 to the home side at HT.

Two very scrappy goals, but after a shaky start there's only been one team in it.

ff3244f2a208beea7eb06c0059667474.jpg

f5c756d8f86a84aa714416d22e441c63.jpg

34ca040eeca6744a16ac7c4199513b9b.jpg

Having been at Portsmouth in December and here today, I can confirm that the football's crap. I know a little of the unrest here, but it's still odd seeing the ground to sparsely populated after it being packed so recently for their Premier League season.

(Hopefully the photos work, straight from the mobile)

Finished 3-0; a nicely worked goal too. Second half was entertaining, and saw the introduction of Scotland cap Ian Black for the final 9 minutes. Which was nice.

There was also a fat kid there with a Celtic top on, for some reason.

Greenwich Borough 3, Corinthian Casuals 4. Casuals progress to the play off final. Site wont allow me to upload photos due to mb size etc. Might be my stupidity though.

400 odd at it, 7 goals, enough chances for at least 7 more, Casuals  had a man sent off in the first half. Bitterly cold, but the game and Casuals supporters kept me amused with some very poor pyrotechnics and pitch invasions.

Finished 4-2. Bognor in the p/o final.

2517 there tonight. I was the only one without a beard or a second hand coat, smoking roll ups. They don't half attract some hipsters at the Hamlet.

Are the Ryman etc play off finals at Wembley?

Who's the favourites in this one?

National League Playoff Final is at Wembley.

All other non-league playoff finals are held at the home of whichever side finished higher in the league, I believe.

Bognor should start as favourites as they finished one place and twelve points clear of Dulwich in the league, giving them home advantage.

Would like to see Stourbridge promoted this weekend. They've been there or thereabouts for a few years now.

12 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

National League Playoff Final is at Wembley.

All other non-league playoff finals are held at the home of whichever side finished higher in the league, I believe.

Bognor should start as favourites as they finished one place and twelve points clear of Dulwich in the league, giving them home advantage.

Would like to see Stourbridge promoted this weekend. They've been there or thereabouts for a few years now.

Wha's in fùckin cherge here? Sit doon an' shut up!

What he says.