Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Prepare for a footballing feast between two giants of world football, Rab.

Have to say LP...and it probably won't make you feel any better!...but what a cracking game of football for a neutral. Tremendous last 20 minutes especially and a good atmosphere.

After collecting my Ramsden's Cup final ticket, I stayed at Firhill and watched Celtic's Under 20 side beat their Ross County counterparts 3-0.

John Herron, who scored a hat-trick, looks to be one hell of a prospect for Celtic as does Archie MacPhee for County.

Have to say LP...and it probably won't make you feel any better!...but what a cracking game of football for a neutral. Tremendous last 20 minutes especially and a good atmosphere.

For a neutral, aye, it wasn't a bad watch - Cowdenbeath clearly the more impressive side and scored a couple of good goals. Our season is pretty much over now, which is a shame as the team had been playing some great stuff earlier in the season.

Glad you enjoyed the game anyway though! Though my highlight was the pre-match pint(s) :lol:

I went to the Berlin derby last Monday as had booked a few days away and it turned out game was on when we were there. We booked tickets on Internet, glad we did as it was a sell out. Finished 2-2 and atmosphere was cracking.

Was it the Olympiastadion or Union's ground? Saw Hertha play Augsburg at the end of the season a couple of years ago - was also a sell out and a great atmosphere which was more akin to a party given that both sides had been promoted and Hertha were champions.

Can't beat 70,000 folk for a second tier game!

Was it the Olympiastadion or Union's ground? Saw Hertha play Augsburg at the end of the season a couple of years ago - was also a sell out and a great atmosphere which was more akin to a party given that both sides had been promoted and Hertha were champions.

Can't beat 70,000 folk for a second tier game!

It was at Olympiastadion. Our tickets were only 19 euros which was decent too. It seemed like there was constant singing throughout. Union were 0-2 up but Hertha came back to make it 2-2. You can see why so many decide to go to Germany for games. As you say, over 70,000 for a second division game is superb.

I'm tempted to head along to Nürnberg v Freiburg next weekend. The better half is away skiing for the weekend with people from her office, so I've got time to myself. Not sure if I can be bothered with the 3 hour train trip mind you, but can't really find anything else that's particularly handy for the 2nd of March.

Saw Dunfermline U20's beat Hearts U20's earlier this season and they were very impressive. Play some really good football and know where the back of the net is.

A couple of the under 20s have made it into the first team - one of them, Shaun Byrne, has been particularly impressive but got injured!

Today I was impressed. They won 3-2 to make the semi finals but were 3-0 up at half time and cruising - the two centre backs were particularly good. The Pars should've scored a 4th second half to wrap it up but Inverness came back and scored twice to make it a nervy second half. But very pleased for our young lads.

Also had no idea Duncan Shearer was a youth coach with ICT until today - he's fair put the beef on since his Aberdeen heydey!

Saw Spartans Ladies 4 Falkirk Ladies 2 AET yesterday.

Jose Mourinho says the world will stop for their game against Man United tomorrow...nah think ill go to Berwick Rangers v Stirling instead.