Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Took a slight detour via Irvine on my way to Hampden Park. Went to Meadow Park for the West of Scotland Cup final. Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 1 Beith Juniors 1, Beith won 4-2 on penalties. 20190608_143133.jpg20190608_162518.jpg20190608_162522.jpg

9 minutes ago, Marten said:

Also went to Fauldhouse v Pumpherston. Volunteer Park is a lovely ground! 20190609_143142.jpg20190609_143213.jpg20190609_150434.jpg

It’s a great old ground Marten. Good Cup Final could have went either way. 

Just now, Rab B Nesbit said:

It’s a great old ground Marten. Good Cup Final could have went either way. 

Pumpherston missed a few sitters in the first half, they should have put the game to bed by HT. When Fauldhouse equalised I thought they were going to nick it. Decent final indeed.

5 minutes ago, Marten said:

Pumpherston missed a few sitters in the first half, they should have put the game to bed by HT. When Fauldhouse equalised I thought they were going to nick it. Decent final indeed.

Thought the same Marten. Well done Pumphy. 

Was at the Bernabau tonight for a straightforward Spain win over Sweden. Sweden never really in the game and looked pretty poor. Difficult to judge Spain, played some really nice stuff but the fact the game wasnt out of reach of the Swedes until ten minutes from time is concerning. Parejo probably the standout for Spain, such a wonderful player.

IMG_20190610_230238.jpg

IMG_20190610_221855.jpg

4 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Was at the Bernabau tonight for a straightforward Spain win over Sweden. Sweden never really in the game and looked pretty poor. Difficult to judge Spain, played some really nice stuff but the fact the game wasnt out of reach of the Swedes until ten minutes from time is concerning. Parejo probably the standout for Spain, such a wonderful player.

IMG_20190610_230238.jpg

IMG_20190610_221855.jpg

Good photos. Nice to see you put the petted lip away and actually post something instead of randomly red dotting posts. 

The 2018-19 season is finally drawing to a close headed through to the Forth & Endrick League tonight ... Aberfoyle Rob Roy 1-6 Killearn. Great setting, some very good goals but marred by the worst midgies I’ve ever seen. Crowd 25. 

E99849B9-ED5F-45D9-BC22-7F51414C8107.jpeg

8 hours ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

First game in diary for new season is...

LEYTON ORIENT v WALSALL

Bloody hell, in London in October and this seems to be the only game in town.

Still, have never been to Leyton Orient, and I'm told it's a good trip.

Fixtures out tomorrow will see a good few dates filled out.

You’ll enjoy it there Le Tout it’s a great ground. There will be plenty of non-league too but I’d go there. 

Drymen United 2-1 Balfron Rovers (after extra time) in the McGregor Ferguson Cup Final tonight.

Cracking entertainment. 2 red cards, and Drymen's goals came very late in normal time and then extra time for some added drama. Probably about 100 or so watching on a sunny night.20190621_195057-1612x784.jpg

On 20/06/2019 at 22:57, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

First game in diary for new season is...

LEYTON ORIENT v WALSALL

Bloody hell, in London in October and this seems to be the only game in town.

Still, have never been to Leyton Orient, and I'm told it's a good trip.

Fixtures out tomorrow will see a good few dates filled out.

Has a good social club bar in one of the stands that was open before and after the game. Was not very big but worth a visit if you can get in.

Edited by Jute

11 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Drymen United 2-1 Balfron Rovers (after extra time) in the McGregor Ferguson Cup Final tonight.

Cracking entertainment. 2 red cards, and Drymen's goals came very late in normal time and then extra time for some added drama. Probably about 100 or so watching on a sunny night.20190621_195057-1612x784.jpg

Nice one Craig I still need to get to Drymen. Looks like the midgies stayed away ? 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit