Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Goldstone 0-22 Crusaders (0-12 HT) @ The Stanks 🌱. 6.30pm. Berwick Charities Cup Group A. Crusadors demolished 🔥 their much younger opponents. Former EOS striker John Crawford scoring ⚽️ a barrowload. Well done to Goldstone who battled until the end. Crowd 139.

IMG_9333.jpeg

IMG_9992.jpeg

IMG_9993.jpeg

IMG_9994.jpeg

Deanston 10-4 Gartocharn (6-2 HT) @ Davie McAlpine Park 🌱. Forth & Endrick League 🦟. 7.30pm. My final game of the 2023-24 season on Friday night and quite a way to finish. The home side coming back from 2–1 down to record a big 🔥 win. Crowd 39.

IMG_9995.jpeg

IMG_9996.jpeg

IMG_9997.jpeg

Queen of the South 1-3 Clyde (1-3 HT) @ Palmerston Park 🌱. Pre-season Friendly. 7.45pm. My first game of the 2024-25 season. Queens 🔵 levelled at 1-1 but Clyde struck twice ⚽⚽️ just before half time before a goalless second half. Crowd around 450.

IMG_9998.jpeg

IMG_0001.jpeg

IMG_0002.jpeg

Hutchison Vale 3-2 Vale of Leithen (0-2 HT) @ Saughton Enclosure 🌱. Pre-season Friendly. ⏰ 12noon. First time here for a few years and a good game. Both sides scored twice either side of the break before Hutchie 🐝 found a winner 8 minutes from time. Crowd 46.

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

IMG_0006.jpeg

The Spartans 0-0 Livingston @ Ainslie Park Stadium 🌱. Pre-season Friendly. 3pm. A game with no lack of endeavour 💨 from either side but almost entirely void of any goalmouth incident. The home keeper with a stunning save 🧤 onto the bar around the 70 minute mark. Crowd 350.

IMG_0007.jpeg

IMG_0008.jpeg

IMG_0009.jpeg

3 hours ago, Crow said:

Kirkcaldy & Dysart 7-0 Vale of Leithen (4-0 HT) @ Alex Penman Park 🌱. EOSFL 1st Division. 7.30pm. A midweek trip to Fife for a 5th game in 10 days for the visitors. The home side 3-0 up early on and ran out comfortable winners. Crowd 83.

IMG_9969.jpeg

IMG_9970.jpeg

IMG_9971.jpeg

I work at the hospital that looks out on to that park. Don’t get a great view of it, but there is a pitch next to it that the bairns league gets played on, i sometimes get 5/10 mins to sit ans watch their games. 

25 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

I work at the hospital that looks out on to that park. Don’t get a great view of it, but there is a pitch next to it that the bairns league gets played on, i sometimes get 5/10 mins to sit ans watch their games. 

Ah nice one. If you ever get the chance K&D well worth a visit. I’ve been a few times now and they have a good wee set up - catering is good too. 🥧

Lasted 45 minutes at Broxburn v Edinburgh. Horizontal rain, wind, pyro, a wersch pie and a fight breaking out in the enclosure between the Broxburn and City neds was enough for us

Found out this was abandoned shortly after we left. Crowd trubble. Bad look for Broxburn but especially Edinburgh 

20240703_193025.jpg

20240703_195805.jpg

20240703_195843(0).jpg

Edited by Groundhopping Adventures