The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

What's everyone's favourite Neighbours era?

Mine was probably the "House of Trouser" stage with Toadie, Lance, and someone else. Can't remember who.

Me and two of my mates are planning to move into a flat in autumn time, but instead call it "House of Rowser" after David Rowson.

Admittedly that sounds really sad, but it was felt funny at the time.

:lol::lol::lol: "House of Trouser" any favourite era has to involve the old Toadie, with his dreadful hair. Personally it has to be when Toadfish, Stuart and Connor were sharing Toadie's old house(Lou the landlord :lol: ) some of the writing was truely ridiculous and hilarious at the same time,not to mention the cheesy music played over the cheeky and cheesy scenes.

Connor's 'disapearance' was just baffling.. where the f*** did he actually go? Stu went blind...'evil' Paul Robinson paid $50,000 for his treatment with his wacky bird by his side and the Toadster eventually got in on with Steph :lol: .

In saying all this I'm glad I don't watch it now, as it looks complete shite, it stopped watching it when it moved to channel 5.

I did eventually and thankfully manage to divert myself from the addictive cheesiness from it, thank f***.

The actress who played Pepper is going to be in a new new comedy film starring beside David Spade, who she is not only good friends with but there are rumours they are dating.

David Spade nearly made a cameo in neighbours on her last day of shooting, but couldn't get a work visa in time. :(

i'll be looking out for that movie though.

Guest SavotheGreat
Is Zeke dead yet?

Nope, the little scrote is still being pursued by Carl.

And Caitlin Stasey...wouldn't you just? My god, impure thoughts overdrive.

Apply the same thought to Donna and Elle also.

Shazzam! :D

The people(idiots) that write neighbours story lines should be shot.

I see they are keeping the characters going to hospital/in a disaster theme. What don't they have a budget or the brains to think of anything better to come up with other than someone in neighbours hurtting themselves and going to that fucking hospital.

I know I have said this all before but they could come up with something other than making them go to hospital?

I didn't think it was possible to hate Bridget more than i already did, but that freak has managed to make me.

"I don't think you're yourself Rachel"

"If you don't feel comfortable doing something, you don't have to do it"

"I'm worried about Rachel, Susan. I don't think she knows what she's doing"

She did a photoshoot, she's not on fucking smack!

Even Rachel told her to shut up.

The whole goody-2-shoes thing is gonna make me stop watching until she fucks off because i will make myself ill hating her.