Snooker

RedWeb

1 minute ago, Squalor Vic said:

This afternoon was horrendous. Selby drags folk down. Can see him winning it unfortunately 

I'm surprised that few on here can't see the winner unfolding before their very eyes.

They must be fucking blind.

19 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I guess you're not watching what's happening live right now?

How the f**k can you go on about Selby?

Havent caught up with today but the highlights will do later by the sounds of it! In nightshift mode so will binge overnight after the WoS Cup final

That was magnificent stuff.

The Chinese lad showing some mental frailty and making big risky shots in desperation to get another frame on the board. Brecel really is a lovely player to watch though. I could watch another 24 frames of those two.

Agree with the some of the posts above about the Selby v Allen game. I love the humour it was played in and Selby calling a foul on himself makes him a hard man to dislike. The safety exchanges between the two of them I thought were riveting. 

This is a smashing sport tbh.

5 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

What a session that was. 

Superb viewing.

As good a session as you'll see. Have to admit, I loved that long plant in the last frame... And he still lost it. 

6 minutes ago, Raven said:

As good a session as you'll see. Have to admit, I loved that long plant in the last frame... And he still lost it. 

Absolutely.

The green Si missed after making that plant showed that he is human. These two fighting it out iat this ashtonishing level would have made a great final. 

Brecel is a weird character. Some of his shots have been incredible and he takes chances. He obviously put O'Sullivan out as well which is a bonus. But there's something a bit unlikeable about him. He has a right smug face. I think if he got to the final there's a chance for some scenes if he isn't patient enough to deal with Selby or Allen's tactical game. 

2 hours ago, Willie adie said:

A question that I've never found the answer to.

I noticed last night Brecel tapping his middle finger of his bridge hand on the cloth when cueing.

I've seen many players over the year do the same thing , does anyone know why 

I do that, but I have no idea why!