Snooker

RedWeb

Could be a semi final line up of Fu, Carter, Hamilton, and Swail :o

Sounds like a Hong Kong law firm. Nae wonder snooker is going down the pan with that collection of nobodies getting to the last four of a tv tournament.

Sounds like a Hong Kong law firm. Nae wonder snooker is going down the pan with that collection of nobodies getting to the last four of a tv tournament.

Hmmm, perhaps you should stick to football. They are all in the top 32 players in the world. Carter has reaced the semis at least in every tourny on British soil this season and will be world no 4 next year, Robertson has won 4 tourneys, Swail has reached 9 semis in the past, Hamilton has been in the top 32 for the last 15 years including 5 years in top 16. He has earnt approx £1m.

Nobodies, aye.

Would you prefer it if Ronnie O'Sullivan won every tournament?

Hate snooker but I thought it worth starting a thread to commemorate the arse that is Ronnie O'Sullivan conceding a frame when he was 23-0 down. The bloke is a disgrace to the sport and the sooner he packs it in the better.

Snooker is the second best game ever invented.

If you don't like it dont comment ya plonker

• 7 months later...

I disagree. I was really hoping Ronnie would put Higgins out, not to be though. The way Ronnie uses his left hand is unreal and he must be one of the most talented sportsmen(if it counts as a sport) around.

As for Ken Doherty, i just dont like the guy.

I would love to see Hendry win another tournament live on TV but im not sure if i can see it.

Anyone been down to the Kelvin Hall??

I disagree. I was really hoping Ronnie would put Higgins out, not to be though. The way Ronnie uses his left hand is unreal and he must be one of the most talented sportsmen(if it counts as a sport) around.

As for Ken Doherty, i just dont like the guy.

I would love to see Hendry win another tournament live on TV but im not sure if i can see it.

Anyone been down to the Kelvin Hall??

yeah i doubt that Hendry will win another ranking event in his career to be honest and any way Ken lost.