Snooker

RedWeb

If we still used the word "Hibsing", that would be a serious "Hibsing" from Liang.

One thing that confused me... O'Sullivan ran out of position after potting a red. He could hit the black direct but chose instead to play for the yellow in the hope of leaving a better safety. He played and missed the yellow twice before hitting it the third time. As he could hit the black direct though, surely he should've been warned that he could lose the frame and match if he missed again? The referee didn't warn him and the commentators didn't mention the possibility.

I'd assume that only applies to reds since you have to nominate which colour you're trying to hit.

Noted roaster who will never win anything Mark Allen has a patch on his waistcoat which reads "Ambassador's Of The Green Baize," so I hope the cheat Higgins beats him 6-0 and throws a wad of fifties at him afterwards.

O'Sullivan destroyed Hawkins in last year's final as well, he won 10-1 after losing the first frame of the match.  :lol:  Both players are in need of playing at their highest levels whilst hoping Ronnie has an off day to win.

Why do the commentators keep saying it's frame ball when it leaves the opponent needing one snooker? The opponent is going to play on and the standard is such that one snooker isn't that difficult to get.

• 3 weeks later...