Snooker

RedWeb

Imagine being so excited for the championship starting then bang, you're drawn against Peter Ebdon.

By far the most boring player on the tour.

Bingham is no Higgins or White either tbf. You're certainly not going to get over excited watching this match.

6 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

O' Sullivan has become the Snooker equivalent of an attention-seeking full time Facebook mummy posting constant "inspirational" memes. 

Either get on with the game, like an adult, or f**k off and retire you utterly tedious c**t. 

Raging

Ali Carter being soundly sworded by Graeme Dott at the moment, 4-0 at the mid session break. An unlucky chap given all the illness he's had to suffer in his life. But also a wee guy  I've just never liked that much either. He's angry at every little thing that goes against him. Looked like he was away in to snap his cue and trash his dressing room. 

2 hours ago, GiGi said:

Ali Carter being soundly sworded by Graeme Dott at the moment, 4-0 at the mid session break. An unlucky chap given all the illness he's had to suffer in his life. But also a wee guy  I've just never liked that much either. He's angry at every little thing that goes against him. Looked like he was away in to snap his cue and trash his dressing room. 

Wee man syndrome. 

What kit is that Coventry supporting guy wearing tonight?
He annoys me so much for some reason.

Posted this in the PTTGOYN thread yesterday.

The guy in the crowd at the snooker with the collection of retro Coventry tops is back again this year. It annoyed me far more than it should have yesterday that he was at the snooker, rather than him being at Rochdale watching his team getting relegated 

11 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

What kit is that Coventry supporting guy wearing tonight?

He annoys me so much for some reason.

It's because he's an attention seeking helmet. Happy to help.

I think I've reached the point where rather than viewing Trump as a young, exciting player who can pot anything and usually tries to and wanting this brand of snooker to succeed, I now take too much pleasure in watching his shite shoes, poor attempt at covering his hairline and listening to John Virgo crying to want him to win. That he's being put out by a boring jobber like McLeod is all the sweeter.

Along with the Coventry guy, there's also a guy who sits near the partition (to the left of where the trophy would sit during the final) who looks a bit like Gordon Strachan. I first noticed him about 10 years ago and he's there every year and at (I think) every session.