Wales Vs. N Ireland

Hughes deserved to go, Savage should have been a booking.

Healy was maybe unlucky to be booked for kicking the corner flag (Earnshaw picks up a big microphone when he scores, whats the difference) but his second gesture looked more a "Gerrit right up you" gesture rather than waving to his family. Maybe he's fallen out with them :lol:

Hughes deserved to go, Savage should have been a booking.

Healy was maybe unlucky to be booked for kicking the corner flag (Earnshaw picks up a big microphone when he scores, whats the difference) but his second gesture looked more a "Gerrit right up you" gesture rather than waving to his family. Maybe he's fallen out with them :lol:

Was Healy sent off for two yellows for over-celebrating? :o

Was Healy sent off for two yellows for over-celebrating? :o

Think so. Kicked the corner flag, got booked, then to show his shock he "waved to his family" with the gesture I described above.

Furthermore, Robbie Savage has threatened to quit international football if he is given the three match ban he rightly deserves. He'll be sadly missed.... :lol::lol:

What a complete poofter. He spends his career being niggly and fouling and when someone takes him out he spits the dummy to a hitherto unheard of degree :lol:

A tackle like that is a disgrace. He was trying to break my legs
But I'm bigger and better than him (Hughes) and always will be. I got up after the tackle but I didn't even raise my hands
It was the normal reaction of anybody. I'm fiery and that's what I get paid for
I always seem to be defending myself, but this time I think I've got every right to. Michael Hughes went for me in a bad way. He went to hurt me
To get sent off in front of my family is terrible

and then...

But it's not about me, it's about the team

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Michael Hughes Fan Club Member #1

What a complete poofter. He spends his career being niggly and fouling and when someone takes him out he spits the dummy to a hitherto unheard of degree :lol:

and then...

I think Robbie Savage was unlucky to be sent off last night. It was a bad tackle from Hughes & Savage didn't really do anything worthy of even a booking.

I think the sending off should be removed & he should be allowed to play against England.

and then...

Does he remind you of any other, short, flame-haired, firey-tempered defensive midfield players who can give it but not take it, you can think of?

From what ive heard he was unlucky to be sent off, and the tackle was diabolical on him. Just because hes an annoying niggly player doesnt mean he should get that treatment. I also would allow him to play against England, can you imagine how Beckham will react to him niggling away :D COME ON THE WELSH. *having a welsh name i can shout that without too many people saying anything*

From what ive heard he was unlucky to be sent off, and the tackle was diabolical on him. Just because hes an annoying niggly player doesnt mean he should get that treatment. I also would allow him to play against England, can you imagine how Beckham will react to him niggling away :D COME ON THE WELSH. *having a welsh name i can shout that without too many people saying anything*

Beckham doesn't react any more than anyother player, certainly not since the Argentinian player got him sent off.

I haven't seen the incident, but there's a photo in the Guardian today and both players seem to be having a square go.

Does he remind you of any other, short, flame-haired, firey-tempered defensive midfield players who can give it but not take it, you can think of?

I think I know who you are thinking of! <_<

Robbie Savage is setting a new world-record for dummy-spitting :lol:

From BBC site

Savage issues court threat

Wales midfielder Robbie Savage is considering legal action to overturn his red card against Northern Ireland.

The 29-year-old reacted to a foul by Michael Hughes and both were sent off in the World Cup qualifier last week.

Under Fifa rules Savage will get an automatic ban and will miss next month's qualifier against England.

With no right of appeal Savage has consulted lawyer Mel Goldberg, who is prepared to argue that the ban contravenes the player's human rights.

"When someone gets a red card there's automatic suspension immediately, no appeal, no representation, and you have to accept it," Goldberg said.

"We think it's unfair, maybe contrary to human rights that you can have no representation even if the referee has made a mistake. That is what we are considering.

"We take the view that it is harsh because people make mistakes, and in every other walk of life you have a right to appeal and ask them to have a look to see if there is an error."

Savage's legal team have sent videos of the incident to world football's governing body and are hoping to discuss the matter with Fifa officials.

If referee Domenico Messina is deemed to have made an "obvious error in the referee's disciplinary decision", then it is possible for the suspension to be overturned.

But if Fifa decides against this, Goldberg could embark on a landmark court case - although he is keen to find a solution.

"We would hope to keep it out of court. Our job is to resolve these matters to everybody's satisfaction," Goldberg added.

"There are other areas one could consider. There's the court of arbitration in Switzerland, an arbitration court for football or ultimately the high court in England."

What an absolute Grade A Scum-monkey. I don't know who annoys me the most, him or Craig "I can run fast in a straight line but don't ask me to explain the offside rule because I'm constantly offside and even when I'm miles offside I still moan at the officials" Bellamy.

Archived