Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

What's that? Hamas launching rockets from hospitals?

Also

The United Nations has found troves of rockets hidden in three of its schools since the conflict began

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/31/why-hamas-stores-its-weapons-inside-hospitals-mosques-and-schools/?tid=hp_mm

everyone in that hospital deserves to be blown up now according to the IDF.

I don't think the OP was saying that but pointing out that Hammas by virtue of using these locations are "using" their own people as human sheilds.

You must agree that those wee cheeky chappies Hamas are playing a high risk strategy game with the lives of their people, no? Let's organise a march to Stop Hamas using hospitals as armouries...

everyone in that hospital deserves to be blown up now according to the IDF.

Hey Anna Botting I've got sky news. I really don't need one-sided updates from you thanks. Isreal have gone too far I agree, however if you really are that outraged why don't you go over there, visit the Hamas job centre and apply to be a human shield? Apparently they take anyone

Shut the f**k up.

I don't think the OP was saying that but pointing out that Hammas by virtue of using these locations are "using" their own people as human sheilds.

This isnt news to anyone? Hamas are scum , theyre terrorists we all know this.

The point is the IDF use this as an excuse to blow up civilians.

This isnt news to anyone? Hamas are scum , theyre terrorists we all know this.The point is the IDF use this as an excuse to blow up civilians.

I don't think anyone (the OP included) would argue that the IDF's response if out of proportion to say the least but if this specific information has recently been reported then it's worthy of reporting........simply dismissing it as "nothing new" therefore not newsworthy would be as wrong as not reporting the IDF's bombing of civilians as this would equally be "nothing new".

I don't think anyone is arguing that Hamas are cheeky, happy go lucky good guys in this situation. Just that the Israeli response has been hideously disproportionate.

When the IRA were using Dundalk as a staging post for raids across the border into Northern Ireland, killing soldiers, police officers and civilians, the UK didn't respond by bombing the the town from the land, air and sea. The Israeli attitude that the onus on the Palestinians to get out of the way when they blow up their homes, schools and hospitals is disgusting. They absolutely have the right to defend themselves, but Israel has one of the most advanced missile defence systems in the World. Rocket attacks from Gaza have so far killed TWO civilians in Israel (this is obviously two too many and should be condemned, but still). In response the IDF have killed 1,600+ people in Gaza, at least a quarter of them children.

There is zero justification for what they're doing.

Edited by Carl Cort's Hamstring

I don't think anyone is arguing that Hamas are cheeky, happy go lucky good guys in this situation. Just that the Israeli response has been hideously disproportionate.

When the IRA were using Dundalk as a staging post for raids across the border into Northern Ireland, killing soldiers, police officers and civilians, the UK didn't respond by bombing the the town from the land, air and sea. The Israeli attitude that the onus on the Palestinians to get out of the way when they blow up their homes, schools and hospitals is disgusting. They absolutely have the right to defend themselves, but Israel has one of the most advanced missile defence systems in the World. Rocket attacks from Gaza have so far killed TWO civilians in Israel (this is obviously two too many and should be condemned, but still). In response the IDF have killed 1,600+ people in Gaza, at least a quarter of them children.

There is zero justification for what they're doing.

wiki leaks cables exposing Israel.

WikiLeaks sent out a series of tweets about documents on Israel, Gaza, and Hamas:

8,328 WikiLeaks documents on Gilad Shalit (Israeli soldier captured by Hamas in 2006)

WikiLeaks cable on Israel's "Dahiya Doctrine" - deliberate targeting of civilian areas with excessive force in Gaza

IDF's Maj Gen Gadi Eisenkot: "Israel will use disproportionate force on any village that fires upon Israel."

Israel secretly told US embassy in Tel Aviv its formal policy to keep Gaza at the brink of a humanitarian crisis

http://www.thisdayinwikileaks.org/2014/08/2-august-2014.html

Shut the f**k up.

I must admit I'm quite surprised by this little outburst. I have respected your previous posts as they seemed to be reasonable, well balanced inputs to any thread. You have now basically come across in my opinion as someone who is delusional and regards himself as some sort of P+B royalty? Would you say the same thing to strangers in a pub who were talking about this subject? Of course you wouldn't! Does this make you a so called keyboard warrior?

Take a leaf out of posters such as "the king" and others who can retort with an educated ( yet biased IMO) reply and make way for a reasoned debate.

Please take more time to add to the thread rather than a childish " shut the f**k up" Dear oh dear!

You really are an odious little c**t...

As i said before, what is the point in using people as human shields? the israelis have shown, time and time again they don't have a problem blowing up civilians, so it would be pointless to use people as human shields.

Anyways, the way things are going, I doubt Gaza will have any building left standing to hide these rockets within

As i said before, what is the point in using people as human shields? the israelis have shown, time and time again they don't have a problem blowing up civilians, so it would be pointless to use people as human shields.

Anyways, the way things are going, I doubt Gaza will have any building left standing to hide these rockets within

I'd say Hamas use them to maintain the propoganda they receive from when, like you rightly say, the Israelis blow them up anyway.

Please don't take this as me being Pro Israel or Hamas.....I think they're both being cnuts.

If Hamas stop rocket launching surely Israel have no reason to continue this bombardment? World opinion is surely reaching breaking point on this and it only needs the US to start asking questions on the legality of their intentions. Listen to both sides media spin they BOTH have little regard for human life. Once again I say it rests with Hamas to begin with STOP THE FUCKING ROCKETS!

If Hamas stop rocket launching surely Israel have no reason to continue this bombardment? World opinion is surely reaching breaking point on this and it only needs the US to start asking questions on the legality of their intentions. Listen to both sides media spin they BOTH have little regard for human life. Once again I say it rests with Hamas to begin with STOP THE FUCKING ROCKETS!

If only it was that simple.....

If Israel showed any desire for a two State solution & Hamas rained in their "no sleep til the destruction of Israel" ideology then we might get somewhere.

If Israel stopped blagging land and booting Palestinians out of their homes then maybe Hamas would rap it in, doubtful but possible.