Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

And doing 71 on the motorway is as bad as driving 100mph through a built up area whilst wasted. Both driving offences after all.

That's two different offences champ.

Just back from George square, 10 ugly throwbacks wrapped in Union jacks presumably protesting about this. Either that or celtic's re-entry to the champions league?

Or both?

Some very interesting posts here, great reading indeed.

To take up Lodmoorhill's earlier post a little, and I know it is side tracking; but when I was working in Saudi I came into work one morning, just before Christmas, to find eleven of my Roman Catholic Filipina staff had been sent home the night before. Their crime? They had gathered together to sing Christmas carols in one girls' dormitory, quite a way away from everyone else, but some passing p***k had reported them to the hospital based Imam and their air passage was processed so quickly that they were in the airport three hours later and on their way home. The Middle East and Israel are a hot bed of religious lunacy.

Or both?

Some very interesting posts here, great reading indeed.

To take up Lodmoorhill's earlier post a little, and I know it is side tracking; but when I was working in Saudi I came into work one morning, just before Christmas, to find eleven of my Roman Catholic Filipina staff had been sent home the night before. Their crime? They had gathered together to sing Christmas carols in one girls' dormitory, quite a way away from everyone else, but some passing p***k had reported them to the hospital based Imam and their air passage was processed so quickly that they were in the airport three hours later and on their way home. The Middle East and Israel are a hot bed of religious lunacy.

Never mind that, did they let you parade on The Twelfth? (At least you'd be guaranteed good weather for it.)

Whenever I watch or read any of George's grandiose, self promoting, publicity seeking outbursts, the term Narcissistic Personality Disorder springs to my mind.

The term 'w**k' always springs to my mind.

Nice logic. If a murderer kills 10 people, then he is a better person than the murderer who kills 20?

I think the majority of us (obviously excluding you) would deem them both to be scum.

How far do you go with this logic? Is Pete Townsend a nicer pedophile than Gary Glitter because he only got a caution and Glitter got a conviction?

Christ on a bike.

Can't recall Israel ever claiming to be a "civilized western democracy" any more that the government of Gaza, who incidentally came to power by murdering the opposition Fatah party members.

But feel free to prove your "point" by posting where Israel claimed this.

Have to say, it's beyond my understanding why football supporters in Scotland with no ties to either Gaza or Israel feel the need to wave the flags of governments who condone the murder of unarmed civilians.

From the virtualjewishlibary ...champ.....

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/talking/36_liberal.html....

In a region of autocracies and theocracies, Israel shines as a beacon of freedom and hope in the Middle East. Its diverse culture, open society and guaranteed civil and political liberties for all citizens, regardless of race, religion, gender or creed, follows closely to Western democratic tradition. It's liberal democracy, in fact, is the main reason that Israel has been able to have remarkable economic development despite being in a neighborhood surrounded by uncompromising enemeies.

Edited by THE KING

Just back from George square, 10 ugly throwbacks wrapped in Union jacks presumably protesting about this. Either that or celtic's re-entry to the champions league?

If they were my council i'd be raging they are devoting time and resources to taking the easy side in something which has nothing to do with them.

Im perfectly simmered down and thanks for your concern...mate.

Dont understand why they feel the need to take sides and it's not just a flag.

They are right to take sides because Israel is in the wrong.