Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran/Lebanon)

xbl

Israel is completely ignoring world opinion. Not exactly surprising; most countries making mealy mouthed statements, no world leader prepared to put their head above the parapet and condemn their actions in the way that they should be condemned.

The US continuing to supply Israel with weapons they keep stockpiled in the country whilst making weak comments about the need to end the conflict.

Absolutely fucking shameful.

Israel is completely ignoring world opinion. Not exactly surprising; most countries making mealy mouthed statements, no world leader prepared to put their head above the parapet and condemn their actions in the way that they should be condemned.

The US continuing to supply Israel with weapons they keep stockpiled in the country whilst making weak comments about the need to end the conflict.

Absolutely fucking shameful.

Ad Lib's chat a few months ago about how America and Britain "uphold international standards everywhere", or some bullshit to that effect, looking as strong as ever.

Seems if you're pals with the big boys you can do whatever you please. Gang of bullies.

The Times of Israel published, and swiftly took down, this article:

JLZg30t.png

Fucking hell.

Interesting is the quote the 'When your enemy swears to destroy you, you take it seriously'.

Interesting in that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also swore (falsely) to obliterate Israel around a decade ago and I don't recall the IDF relentlessly and mercilessly firing upon Iran. In fact, I don't recall them doing anything at all.

Any takers as to why they didn't attack a threat which was far more powerful and readily equipped to deal with the rigours of war than Palestine?

Interesting is the quote the 'When your enemy swears to destroy you, you take it seriously'.

Interesting in that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also swore (falsely) to obliterate Israel around a decade ago and I don't recall the IDF relentlessly and mercilessly firing upon Iran. In fact, I don't recall them doing anything at all.

Any takers as to why they didn't attack a threat which was far more powerful and readily equipped to deal with the rigours of war than Palestine?

Are you serious? Israel has one of the best & most equipt Armed Forces in the World! They have nuclear weapons too!

Israel has in the past strategically attacked Iran as well as Iraq (under Saddam) when felt threatened.......You could every throw in when they pre-emptively attacked Egypt, Syria & Jordan.

Israel ain't the type to fcuk about.....they're on a permanent state of at risk of war so there war stratagists are well ahead of the curve on that one.

6 UN declared safe schools for civilians now bombed by the IDF, Terrorist.

amnesty international now wanting Israels war crimes investigated.

Hey Anna Botting I've got sky news. I really don't need one-sided updates from you thanks. Isreal have gone too far I agree, however if you really are that outraged why don't you go over there, visit the Hamas job centre and apply to be a human shield? Apparently they take anyone.