Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran/Lebanon)

xbl

If only it was that simple.....

If Israel showed any desire for a two State solution & Hamas rained in their "no sleep til the destruction of Israel" ideology then we might get somewhere.

Israel has no desire for a palestinian state in any form , Netanyahu said so just a few weeks ago.

So what is Israels plan for the Gaza strip? Simple keep them locked in like animals .

As for cease fires , Israel has no desire for that either but the narrative is that Hamas break them all?!

Well the last ceasefire Israel said it broke it because hamas let off a suicide bomb and kidnapped a IDF soldier,

But today they admit there was no suicide bomb and they may have killed there on soldier (Hanibal directive)

And the so called Egypt ceasefire...turns out Hamas werent consulted because Egypt hate Hamas and wont talk to them?!

Israel has no desire for a palestinian state in any form , Netanyahu said so just a few weeks ago.So what is Israels plan for the Gaza strip? Simple keep them locked in like animals .As for cease fires , Israel has no desire for that either but the narrative is that Hamas break them all?!Well the last ceasefire Israel said it broke it because hamas let off a suicide bomb and kidnapped a IDF soldier,But today they admit there was no suicide bomb and they may have killed there on soldier (Hanibal directive)And the so called Egypt ceasefire...turns out Hamas werent consulted because Egypt hate Hamas and wont talk to them?!

Lets not try and paint Hamas as some form of "good guys".......both sides are being utter cnuts and showing no regard for the safety of not only each others civilians but that of there own in terms of the retalitory attacks that will undoubtedly follow.

Like I said, it would take a major sea change from both sides for a debate even to begin!

Lets not try and paint Hamas as some form of "good guys".......both sides are being utter cnuts and showing no regard for the safety of not only each others civilians but that of there own in terms of the retalitory attacks that will undoubtedly follow.

Like I said, it would take a major sea change from both sides for a debate even to begin!

True Hamas are scum and theres nobody trying to justify there terrorism,

If only it was that simple.....

If Israel showed any desire for a two State solution & Hamas rained in their "no sleep til the destruction of Israel" ideology then we might get somewhere.

If Israel stopped blagging land and booting Palestinians out of their homes then maybe Hamas would rap it in, doubtful but possible.

Of course they wouldn't they're both intent on destroying each other. Look, this has been going on for decades and has no real possibility of an agreement. Every 2 or 3 years it explodes and p***ks the world's attention to the suffering. But right now a ceasefire needs to be negotiated for the immediate future and let them both think they have won.

1. STOP THE ROCKETS!

2.Diplomatic pressure from the UN on the US to intervene.

No doubt see you here in 2016

True Hamas are scum and theres nobody trying to justify there terrorism,

and no rational person could try and justify Israel's out of proportion response.

one thing I would question in your post is......can you call Hamas' actions "terrorism" when they form part of the Political set within Palestine and their Military wing proven to be "State funded" by Syria & Iran?

"If I was an Israeli", I'd be shitting myself after seeing what ISIS has committed among their own.

No doubt the lefties will back up the beheadings and atrocities. Harumph. Rant over, let us keep our heids.

Israel has no desire for a palestinian state in any form , Netanyahu said so just a few weeks ago. So what is Israels plan for the Gaza strip? Simple keep them locked in like animals . As for cease fires , Israel has no desire for that either but the narrative is that Hamas break them all?! Well the last ceasefire Israel said it broke it because hamas let off a suicide bomb and kidnapped a IDF soldier, But today they admit there was no suicide bomb and they may have killed there on soldier (Hanibal directive) And the so called Egypt ceasefire...turns out Hamas werent consulted because Egypt hate Hamas and wont talk to them?!

What are Hamas plans for Israel? Hamas have not observed the last 7 ceasefires, how can you defend this? You should be a spokesperson as you just deflect the blame as good as the spin doctors from each side I watched earlier on BBC News. c***s!

What are Hamas plans for Israel? Hamas have not observed the last 7 ceasefires, how can you defend this? You should be a spokesperson as you just deflect the blame as good as the spin doctors from each side I watched earlier on BBC News. c***s!

How can you claim Hamas broke a ceasefire when they never signed up for it?

The UN version and the John Kerry version where 2 different things, the UN version has no mention of the IDF contining its offensive.

from CNN before ceasefire.....

Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal told me had not agreed to ceasefire including Israel's presence and destruction of tunnels in Gaza. exclusive

Edited by THE KING

and no rational person could try and justify Israel's out of proportion response.

one thing I would question in your post is......can you call Hamas' actions "terrorism" when they form part of the Political set within Palestine and their Military wing proven to be "State funded" by Syria & Iran?

Well technically theyre not a state so Israel wouldn't refer to them as State terrorists, but basically they are , Just like Israel.

How can you claim Hamas broke a ceasefire when they never signed up for it?

The UN version and the John Kerry version where 2 different things, the UN version has no mention of the IDF contining its offensive.

from CNN before ceasefire.....

Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal told me had not agreed to ceasefire including Israel's presence and destruction of tunnels in Gaza. exclusive

They never got invited? Jesus, that's the weakest and probably the worst excuse I have ever heard! They knew full well and were indeed invited to Egypt for initial talks.

In the face of military adversity, knowing the people of Palestine would suffer they decide to drink in their bedroom whilst the adults talk downstairs? When will you realise that Hamas are letting the citizens down?

Well technically theyre not a state so Israel wouldn't refer to them as State terrorists, but basically they are , Just like Israel.

I agree......which is why I see no long term resolution to the overal conflict......there will no doubt be some sort of cease fire at some point to the current happenings only for it to flare up yet again at a later stage to varying degrees.

They never got invited? Jesus, that's the weakest and probably the worst excuse I have ever heard! They knew full well and were indeed invited to Egypt for initial talks.

In the face of military adversity, knowing the people of Palestine would suffer they decide to drink in their bedroom whilst the adults talk downstairs? When will you realise that Hamas are letting the citizens down?

Really....

As a Palestinian delegation flew to Egypt in search of a ceasefire, the Israeli army messaged residents of part of northern Gaza that it was "safe" to return home.

"They have been informed it is safe for civilians to return to Beit Lahiya and Al-Atatra," a spokesperson told AFP, in what was understood to be a confirmation that troops had stopped operating there.

Witnesses in the north confirmed seeing troops leaving the area as others were seen leaving another flashpoint area in southern Gaza.

It was the first time troops had been seen pulling back since the start of Israel's devastating 26-day operation, which has so far claimed more than 1 660 Palestinian lives and displaced up to a quarter of the territory's population.

The move came after an army spokesman told AFP Israel was "quite close to completing" the destruction of tunnels used for infiltrating southern Israel -- the main objective of the ground operation.

Despite the partial withdrawal, Israel's security cabinet decided against sending a delegation to ceasefire talks with the Palestinians in Cairo, media reports said.

I must admit I'm quite surprised by this little outburst. I have respected your previous posts as they seemed to be reasonable, well balanced inputs to any thread. You have now basically come across in my opinion as someone who is delusional and regards himself as some sort of P+B royalty? Would you say the same thing to strangers in a pub who were talking about this subject? Of course you wouldn't! Does this make you a so called keyboard warrior?

Take a leaf out of posters such as "the king" and others who can retort with an educated ( yet biased IMO) reply and make way for a reasoned debate.

Please take more time to add to the thread rather than a childish " shut the f**k up" Dear oh dear!

You really are an odious little c**t...

I tend to reply like with like. Unfortunately you posted a pile of shite and got the only response you merited. Hamas job centres ffs.

I do seem to have upset you though, so apologies on that score, tiny tears.

If you're going to post a picture like that Tryfield, at least stick it in a spoiler with a warning.

This is still a football forum, no need for that

Edited by Enrico Annoni

If you're going to post a picture like that Tryfield, at least stick it in a spoiler with a warning.

This is still a football forum, no need for that

Not that I'd post a pic like that myself......in fairness, I wouldn't know how to do a "spoiler"

Horrific pic mind you......how anyone could do that to another human being is beyond me.