Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Slap my ass and call me Sally if that poster bennett EVER EVER makes a post on-topic. An UBER DEFLECTOR who has made an ass out of BRALT n himself - at least Tedster n Bendi do post coheranttly sometimes.

And you wish to give credence to Rise Again who is your new spokesman and not a spam tried and failed from SevcoMedja site?

Why don't you take the pish oot that spammer Kinki? You confuse me.

So Tedster, Bendi and now Kinki? After you've made only 82 posts?

Just get to f**k. Why do idiots like you feel the need for some sort of disguise?

Just be yourself and post your opinion. It isn't that difficult.

I was replying to the as we offend people against comments on how the sfa were conspiring with the spl to strip titles, bullshit. They thought a club was breaking rules and acted on it. I don't see anything wrong with that, apart from the fact they laughably don't even know their own rules. And nimmo said he could've punished your new club as a continuing entity. But chose to punish the old club. He doesn't exactly state "sevco are defo the same club they used to be " :) and yous guys a repeating it like gospel haha. Everyone knows rangers died, heck even nimmo will know they died. The only people that say otherwise are either rangers fans or people with a vested interest in rangers fans believing their the same club. Repeating the phrase "continuing entity" over and over isn't going to make it go away. Yous clearly died and if dunfermline or hearts go the newco route they'll have died as well.

Only in your opinion,not in the opinion of Lord Nimmo-Smith,so wonder which opinion will have the more relevance,think i'll go with the Law Lord on this. As you'll see as time goes on the continuation will be recorded,accept it because you can't change it. Edit too add,this continuation will have no bearing on you,your club or anyone else or their club,so why the urgency to try and state this is a different club.

Edited by youngsy

So Tedster, Bendi and now Kinki? After you've made only 82 posts?

Just get to f**k. Why do idiots like you feel the need for some sort of disguise?

Just be yourself and post your opinion. It isn't that difficult.

Have to agree, it is tedious

Despite the fact that we support the same team I have no idea who Monkey Tennis is and know him only by his on line persona.

He has been entirely consistent on all the Queens threads re. his attitude to our boards actions concerning Newco.

Monkey is a good poster on here. His posts and opinions are always welcome.

I've often disagreed with him (and I disagree with him not going to Queens games) but he gives his own opinion - and that is welcome.

It's a pretty dull tale. I was disgusted, ashamed and embarrassed by the way my club's board voted on the question of admitting the Rangers Newco into SFL1 in the summer. While their entitled to take their own view, in doing so, they flew in the face of clearly stated and unified fan opinion, and offered an insulting and contradictory 'explanation' for it. It damaged many fans' relationship with the club. The Trust Chairman stood down, a few vowed never to return, while many others were angered, but got behind the team, something made easier by events this season on the pitch.

For my part, I just decided that in future, I'd go to the football only when it suited me entirely. Before, like lots of fans I went to games chiefly because I wanted to, but also often out of a certain sense of duty/loyalty/habit/desire to contribute - call it what you will. It meant that sometimes I was at Queens games when I didn't much feel like it or at the expense of something else I could/should be doing. I no longer have such conflicts. If a bit torn, undecided or skint, I no longer feel that I owe anything to an organisation that's very openly treated its customers with contempt.

Half hearted maybe, but it's the explanation for why I've missed quite a few games at Palmerston this season, when usually I would't.

I'm sure it makes sense to you - I just can't imagine any of the suits ever keeping me away.

And this independent Law Lord and his collegues found that Rangers gained no sporting advantage on the field of play. In fact all that the club was found guilty of by this independent Law Lord and his collegues was a failure to disclose,that's the whole facts of the matter. And the continuity of the historical timeline is recognised.

Its well known that Sandy Bryson intentionally lied to Nimmo about the rules in order to get your team off the hook in terms of not having the titles stripped from the old club.

There does seem to be a coterie of wee fannies who've joined the thread recently who who seem intent on going over the same old pish.

May I suggest to them that they learn how to scroll back and read what has been discussed before rather than thinking that their prosaic and predicatable bollocks is in any way original?

Like Rangers died?

No need to scoll back through the thread to find that out. We all know The Truth.

Its well known that Sandy Bryson intentionally lied to Nimmo about the rules in order to get your team off the hook in terms of not having the titles stripped from the old club.

Like Rangers died?

No need to scoll back through the thread to find that out. We all know The Truth.

Rangers deid, Sevco now, gone forever

Looks like Sally needs a £10m warchest this summer

AMcC -" We'll likely need to have completely different sides to win the different divisions. We're also unsure where we will play next season"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Fotbawmad

It's not you know. We all agree you're a Fud though. :ass

It's not you know. We all agree you're a Fud though. :ass

Why thank you - your posts have been as illuminating and imformative as ever. Could I follow you on TWATTER or summat for more insights?

"We all agree you're a Fud though" - explain who all in the world are your "we"

I'm sure it makes sense to you - I just can't imagine any of the suits ever keeping me away.

I know it didn't work with Tedi, but did Charles Green (complete with cheap suit) not manage to keep you away from Tannadice?

Apologies if I've got this wrong and you were one of the four hundred.

I know it didn't work with Tedi, but did Charles Green (complete with cheap suit) not manage to keep you away from Tannadice?

Apologies if I've got this wrong and you were one of the four hundred.

I took the decision that I'll never set foot in another ground in Scotland other than Ibrox. This was post-admin, but pre Green.

I've yet to decide if I'll ever go back to Hampden to see Rangers for cup ties - most likely not. You see, I once cared about Scottish fitba - now I don't.

And Green decides nothing for me - he'll be gone soon enough. Rangers will still be there as will I.

I took the decision that I'll never set foot in another ground in Scotland other than Ibrox. This was post-admin, but pre Green.

I've yet to decide if I'll ever go back to Hampden to see Rangers for cup ties - most likely not. You see, I once cared about Scottish fitba - now I don't.

And Green decides nothing for me - he'll be gone soon enough. Rangers will still be there as will I.

I once cared about scottish fitba too but seeing Rangers get away with ten plus years of rule breaking has finished it for me. I'll still take ridiculous pleasure in your every misfortune though. Last saturday was a beezer!

I would seriously doubt if Owsley had ever been to a Scottish fitba match in the last 10 years Tedster, far less one of our jointly diddy league ones. So it's no big loss to the game if sofa-loyal is in the cream-puff!

Albion Rovers will be crying that they've lost their biggest sofa, but if he is a fitba fan at all, them I'm sure he'll be able to give us a breakdown on what Jeff Sterling et al have said on Sky once the soccerball people back home from games.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest