Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

OK so you're just stupid. Sorry that I took you seriously for a post or two.

Look at you, pretending that the arseholes in bowlers, all thinking they're Fat Harry Big-baws as they stomp around like they own the fucking place, aren't Rangers supporters. It's all part of the same stink and none of you are fooling anyone.

I said it earlier. The revolution of 1688 placed parliament above monarchy. This is worth celebrating.

A London Parliament run by the Oxbridge Mafia, many of who are distant cousins of ancient corrupt European dynasties including the so-called British Royal family - Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (a branch of the House of Wettin). Don't be silly wuss, in reality it's no better than that which it replaced. It's the same characteristics that are running the show as those that they replaced.

Saor Alba!

It's quite funny how protestants were the ones who got burnt to death by Catholics, but Protestants are the bad ones and the bigots. People are outraged at the OO for defending Protestant civil and religious liberties, talk about being bigoted....

Scotland's Tea Party, fat c***s that rattle on about shite that happened hundreds of years ago as their "heritage". If you think protestants didn't also persecute catholics you're as stupid as you sound.

Scotland's Tea Party, fat c***s that rattle on about shite that happened hundreds of years ago as their "heritage". If you think protestants didn't also persecute catholics you're as stupid as you sound.

The boy is evidently an absolute clown. I sincerely wish he and his type on both sides of the sectarian divide would f**k off to an uninhabited island and fight until the last man/woman standing. Then a lotto could be drawn with tickets bought by the sick and tired of them to decide who got to smother the winner. :)

Of course it is. Fuxace.. We have a constitutional settlement which places an elected government ahead of the monarchy, This is what folk are walking to celebrate.

What percentage of Saturday's marchers do you think will be aware of this?

Challenge to you Wisbit. Point out one of my posts on here that shows me as a bigot. I may have expressed some opinions that could be seen as unpopular. Bigoted? I think not.

He's just winding you up Kincardine. For the record I don't see you as an out and out bigot. Just misinformed and misled. I'm just not a fan of cliquey supremacist movements, no matter what the background. :) It's getting a lil heated tonight, I think bedtime calls lol

Challenge to you Wisbit. Point out one of my posts on here that shows me as a bigot. I may have expressed some opinions that could be seen as unpopular. Bigoted? I think not.

Like all good little well trained bigots you post rubbish like: "Of course it is. Fuxace.. We have a constitutional settlement which places an elected government ahead of the monarchy, This is what folk are walking to celebrate." Instead of what everybody knows is the real reason. Dead catholics. It's like when the EDL claim they only want to protect "British culture" or when the KKK claim they only fly confederate flags because it's their "heritage". Pish.

He's just winding you up Kincardine. For the record I don't see you as an out and out bigot. Just misinformed and misled. I'm just not a fan of cliquey supremacist movements, no matter what the background. :) It's getting a lil heated tonight, I think bedtime calls lol

Well oddly I agree with you. The July parades are all about celebration.

Well that’s just silly. There is a well-trod path from The Reformation to The Revolution of 1688 and then to The Enlightenment. This is a good thing.

The OO celebrate one part of that chain. Best wishes to them.

Nothing enlightened about a sectarian organisation marching through the streets celebrating a religious war and triumphing unionism , whilst their ranks are filled with people who haven't seen the inside of a church since they were at school and statistically speaking a fair wad of them voted SNP, a vile organisation supported by hypocrites and bigots, a total embarrassment to a modern society.

I highly recommend the following very easy to read book to anyone genuinely interested in the roots of biblical religion, it's free to download in various formats pdf, kindle, etc HERE. Obviously I would recommend that you do your own further research should you be truly interested in the topic. Don't take the words of any priest, minister. imam, etc as law. :)