P&B General Election - Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I'm being wooshed here but I read it as reference to his hairstyle in which I assume it was how it was intended? My comments were in jest as I thought others were sarcastically accusing him?

Don't underestimate the lengths to which people will scrape the barrel. Of course this is all happening because I'm in the Dece Party, AR's far more offensive gif (offensive because it actually is bigoted) is causing less waves because he's from the second least popular party.

Is slander acceptable as part of your election? If it's deemed that my comment wasn't homophobic then I'd be interested to know how using a vile issue like homophobia to score points is dealt with by the law makers of this election?

Bringing up non-election based material about individuals is an underhand tactic, and one which I suggest the opposition don't involve themselves in, but relevant or not I proudly stand by the watermelon gif.

Anyone who claims to offended by it, like the aforementioned banned "Club Dece" member, is clearly a complete tool, and it's no surprise they joined the P&B "Let's pretend we have casual sex and holiday in Marbella" club.

There is a party operating in this election minus the full quota of cabinet ministers.

what are the rules surrounding this David?

We have written to David seeking clarification on this.

It's not just homosexuals who are offended by homophobia. I too was struck by the words, and anticipate a grovelling apology (something which Dece are allegedly no strangers to doing.)

Bringing up non-election based material about individuals is an underhand tactic, and one which I suggest the opposition don't involve themselves in, but relevant or not I proudly stand by the watermelon gif.

Anyone who claims to offended by it, like the aforementioned banned "Club Dece" member, is clearly a complete tool, and it's no surprise they joined the P&B "Let's pretend we have casual sex and holiday in Marbella" club.

Explain why my remark is offensive and your gif isn't or GTFO.

I'm not a decehead, but I think I can understand that EGB was attempting to poke fun at attitudes towards metrosexuality from those who would, tediously, describe themselves as "real men", rather than making a genuinely homophobic outburst.

Unless anyone has corroborative examples to suggest that he is prejudiced against members of the LGBT community, I reckon it would be unfair to continue this line of accusation against him.

What is the watermelon thing? I think I have completely missed this?

Albino "Lover of all Whites" Rover posted a gif with an African American child holding some fried chicken and a watermelon a while back, and was quite rightly warned for it.

Explain why my remark is offensive and your gif isn't or GTFO.

You don't need me to tell you that using a homophic slur is offensive because, unlike ironic stereotype comedy, it's demeaning. This extension of the dece party's straight male chauvinism has caused offence to a number of interested parties in this election and for that I ask you again to offer a full apology.

Ooft, I'd forgotten Herr Rover had been warned for posting gifs that were deemed racist by the Mods

This, by the way, is an unfounded lie from a member of the Dece shadow cabinet.

I'm not a decehead, but I think I can understand that EGB was attempting to poke fun at attitudes towards metrosexuality from those who would, tediously, describe themselves as "real men", rather than making a genuinely homophobic outburst.

Unless anyone has corroborative examples to suggest that he is prejudiced against members of the LGBT community, I reckon it would be unfair to continue this line of accusation against him.

You're a good man. I think everyone knows you're right, but people saw a chance to stick the boot in and did. To use an issue like homophobia to do it is quite outrageous IMO.

If people want to know my opinion on homosexuality and homophobia, feel free to look at my "man crushes" thread, where on more than one occasion I criticised posters for making homophobic statements.

Fucking hell, homophobia, racism and bannings. Just another day in the Pie and Bov elections!

I dread to think what it will be like once the debates and white papers are released

Albino Rover definitely prefers the phrase 'white paper' rather than 'manifesto.

Archived