Rangers v Raith. Sunday 12th April

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's of no consequence to us, but The Rangers will want to solidify second place.

pretty much, and it would be nice to go there and beat them, but really they are in a race for 2nd place with Hibs, which is the football equivalent of racing the obese asthmatic kid from school that never did PE.

Even if I hadn't been working this weekend I doubt I'd have bothered going through to this one.

Orks being what they are I'm glad I'm missing it.TBH I almost hope they get promoted so we are well rid!

Due to work commitments I haven't actually seen any games against them at all this season in the flesh as I've been away for every league fixture, mind you I do wish I had chosen to to the the cup game though as I was home for that, definitely should have gone to that , it would have been one to cherish.

Even if I hadn't been working this weekend I doubt I'd have bothered going through to this one.

Orks being what they are I'm glad I'm missing it.TBH I almost hope they get promoted so we are well rid!

Due to work commitments I haven't actually seen any games against them at all this season in the flesh as I've been away for every league fixture, mind you I do wish I had chosen to to the the cup game though as I was home for that, definitely should have gone to that , it would have been one to cherish.

Was difficult on the clockwork Orange trying to look sad and had my jacket well zipped up :thumsup2 take a similar result on Sunday, can totally understand anyone not going through as their reputation is hardly inviting but went to the cup game and it was certainly worth it that day. Not a big enough crowd for too many problems that day.

If the season is over for them, then the seasons over for me. Went through to Ibrox for the league and cup games and quite enjoyed both days out but will be staying well clear this weekend.

I don't really know how Murray can expect anybody to follow them to Ibrox and Tynecastle. Pay £42 for tickets after showing us yesterday he's clearly taking it easy now.

After yesterdays performance, that's probably the worst I've felt after a game this season. Probably the worst I've felt about Murray this season, which is funny because just a couple of weeks ago, I was going on about how much he's improved as a manager, that he can do quite well as a manager if he keeps it up. He proved yesterday that he hasn't learned his lesson. The next place for him once he leaves us Is East Fife.

We will get absolutely hammered on Sunday.

Many said the same before the cup game. We may well do but then again we might not. Bought my tickets for Ibrox last night. Good day out in Glasgow beforehand and an outside chance of upsetting the worst fans in Scotland again. What's not to look forward to?

I'll be surprised if we don't get beat by 4 or 5 goals, one of the most disappointing things about this season is we have never came close to taking points of the rangers in the league, mainly due to our managers uber negative approach, I hope I'm made to eat my words come Sunday.

Many said the same before the cup game. We may well do but then again we might not. Bought my tickets for Ibrox last night. Good day out in Glasgow beforehand and an outside chance of upsetting the worst fans in Scotland again. What's not to look forward to?

QPR v Chelsea, Hibs v Hearts and Man Utd v Man City all on this Sunday afternoon. That's something to look forward to.

I remember our fans including me being quite upbeat about that game going in. Given our good away form; good run of form in general and the turmoil that was going on at The Rangers in the weeks leading up. Many knowledgeable people who knew the Scottish game put bets on us to win that game. Seeing how greatly under priced we were going into it.

Cup games also bring a bit more of an edge to them to teams like us, particularly when considered against a pointless league match. We had everything to play for in the cup, and have nothing now.

That, however, is no excuse for poor performances. The players are all playing for their jobs at the moment, so whilst the club won't achieve anything, you expect the guys on the field to give it their all anyway.

Cup games also bring a bit more of an edge to them to teams like us, particularly when considered against a pointless league match. We had everything to play for in the cup, and have nothing now.

That, however, is no excuse for poor performances. The players are all playing for their jobs at the moment, so whilst the club won't achieve anything, you expect the guys on the field to give it their all anyway.

The players clearly aren't playing for their jobs the now. The showed last night.

I remember our fans including me being quite upbeat about that game going in. Given our good away form; good run of form in general and the turmoil that was going on at The Rangers in the weeks leading up. Many knowledgeable people who knew the Scottish game put bets on us to win that game. Seeing how greatly under priced we were going into it.

Over/Under Sister/Brother any other fucker.

Presume you mean either over priced or under rated

The players clearly aren't playing for their jobs the now. The showed last night.

Their futures are in their own hands. If they can't be arsed, there might just be a few nasty surprises.

If the season is over for them, then the seasons over for me. Went through to Ibrox for the league and cup games and quite enjoyed both days out but will be staying well clear this weekend.

I don't really know how Murray can expect anybody to follow them to Ibrox and Tynecastle. Pay £42 for tickets after showing us yesterday he's clearly taking it easy now.

After yesterdays performance, that's probably the worst I've felt after a game this season. Probably the worst I've felt about Murray this season, which is funny because just a couple of weeks ago, I was going on about how much he's improved as a manager, that he can do quite well as a manager if he keeps it up. He proved yesterday that he hasn't learned his lesson. The next place for him once he leaves us Is East Fife.

QPR v Chelsea, Hibs v Hearts and Man Utd v Man City all on this Sunday afternoon. That's something to look forward to.

Pretty much these 2 posts.

I'll head to Livi at home as it's last home game and I've got season ticket and always like to head to last away game, even more so with it being Dumbarton as it's a straight train through from Edinburgh.

But pretty much how can Murray expect anyone to think Sunday will be any different after what he put on show for us last night. I don't even want to blame the players for it as they all just seemed bemused by the formation.

3-0 or 4-0 Rangers

Archived