Rangers v Raith. Sunday 12th April

I'd like to hear Rangers fans opinions but have we been the easiest team to play against this season? I notice we're the only team, other than Dumbarton, who've yet to take a point off them.

I just feel we make it so easy for them to play against us.

Dumbarton have been very poor whenever we've faced them this season.

Our style of play has been so morbid however that it's difficult to say who has been our weakest opponent this season.

We've made hard work of every fixture.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've made hard work of every fixture.

Not against us. All four league games have been very easy victories, even the 2-1 a few weeks back was as comfortable a 2-1 win as you'll ever see.

We've been shocking. No idea why we're persisting with Anderson left, Conroy right. Anderson has the beating of Wallace when he gets a chance to run at him. Nade and Elliot the only real options from the bench - Nade on for Vaughan round about 70 minutes will be the only thing that will change. Would take 2-0 right now.

Lowest Rovers support I've ever seen here. Poor show

I'm not there either. Not just because of Wednesday but because I knew exactly how we'd play. Every other team in the division has a go and manage to get the odd result but Murray sends the team out in fear and apprehension. we're beaten before a ball is kicked.

I don't think it's unfair to ask why we've lost ten goals at Ibrox this season. Livingston have a 2-0 defeat and a 1-1 draw, Cowdenbeath 1-0 and 4-1 defeats, Alloa two draws, QoS 4-2 and 1-1...

Dumbarton with 4-1 and 3-1 defeats are the only comparable record. Bigger budget, better team or not, everyone else got on better against Rangers this season. Why?

Could any less of a f**k be given about this game?

First post of the thread pretty-much summed it up. Obviously we Bears can take some positives (we need them) but your players just couldn't be arsed. Obviously I don't blame them.

I don't think it's unfair to ask why we've lost ten goals at Ibrox this season. Livingston have a 2-0 defeat and a 1-1 draw, Cowdenbeath 1-0 and 4-1 defeats, Alloa two draws, QoS 4-2 and 1-1...

Dumbarton with 4-1 and 3-1 defeats are the only comparable record. Bigger budget, better team or not, everyone else got on better against Rangers this season. Why?

The performances between raith in the league and the cup game was night and day , so it is a strange one

But we beat them in the cup remember! We should all just gloss over the 16 goals in the league we've conceded against them.

Well, as I explained, Murray send out the team like rabbits caught in the headlamps. He goes for deep defence, surrenders midfield where no one makes a tackle, leaving Rangers to play as they like, whereas the other teams go out to make a game of it.

Shit happens.

Archived