Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Being stuck on a train for 3 hours in what was supposed to be a 40 min journey! :angry: Worst of it was I had the football and key for 5s in my car, so nobody could play as I was stuck and my phone battery ran out so I couldnt even tell them! :angry:

kill yourself then????

i am tempted even before i read this :(

We all get moments like that, you'll pull through!

i think that but it happens so often to me that i have to consider whats the point a lot

No they don't, but i might be lying

if you aint even found urself in a position like this then your a lucky guy :)

must never have got acne or had low confidence

I used to have low self confidence and took people's comments to me really hard and personally but you get to a stage where you don't care what people say about you anymore. Think it is something that comes with age or something, I don't know.

Hope you feel better soon :)

i think that but it happens so often to me that i have to consider whats the point a lot

Well, Ive never had acne, but my confidence can be pretty low at times. I'm sometimes a bit of a recluse because I don't like dealing with new people. Ill tell you the worst thing with new people, I cant hear them!

It takes me a wee while to train myself to people's voices because its new and unfamiliar, and new people who dont know can give me some amount of shit sometimes. Seriously man, you dont know how lucky you are! :D

Low confidence happens to everyone, and we do all get those negative thoughts, but to be honest, we still have to get up the next day and immerse ourselves in our lives....just remember, when you see someone who is loud, super confident, outgoing etc. they may in fact just be putting on a massive front to hide their own fear.

Anyway, p&b is not a good place to talk about such stuff, you'll get ripped to shreds!

I used to have low self confidence and took people's comments to me really hard and personally but you get to a stage where you don't care what people say about you anymore. Think it is something that comes with age or something, I don't know.

Hope you feel better soon :)

I think you are right, it's definitely something that comes with age.

I used to get bullied at school and for a long time it really affected me. It stopped around fourth year but I hadn't forgotten about it and thinking back made me feel bad. Now, looking back, even when I imagine the worst comments and the worst situations I found myself in, I can't evoke any sort of feeling from the memory whatsoever.

You get to a stage where you realise that everyone is different, no-one is perfect and everyone has their faults. You also come to appreciate that there are people in life that are in much worse situations than yourself, no matter how bad you may feel it got or gets at times. In turn I think you come to appreciate yourself and what you have that little bit more.

slg please dont kill yourself cause i will feel a tad guilty. Anyway so you have some plooks and folk are not being nice to you - so what? just deal with it. Think of all the things you might have that others dont like having a huge willy or summit. Also things could be a lot worse like living in ethiopia or supporting the shire.

Edited by Gogo

Being called into work when you are on holiday to cover a shift for someone who has phoned in sick. Even worse when you consider that you worked a shift for the same person on Monday - again, during your holiday - so they could go to a university interview!