P&B Ranks: The Top 42 Video Games of All-Time

Miguel Sanchez

Turns out my choices are very middle of the road popular, I thought 5 of mine were still to be announced and therefore in the top 11 but scanning the list on page 1 it might actually be 6. Given I can think of 3 very obvious games that I didn't nominate which will surely be in the same top 11 I'm now trying to fill in the remaining 2 or 3.

On 16/05/2021 at 21:45, BFTD said:

Does Final Fantasy fit into the OP's category of "weeb shit"?

would be interested to know what qualifies. MGS and FF have to be the ones that are debatable. I don't have any doubts something like Nier is weeb shit. 

On 15/05/2021 at 20:18, Stellaboz said:

Bunch of absolute tards on here for this only reaching 12th. I'll fucking shit on almost everything that finished higher now.

What's a tard? 

2 hours ago, Baptiste Bourgeois said:

All the clothing and physical "attributes" shall we say of Final Fantasy's female characters definitely make it a weeb shit franchise. 

Edit: imagine taking offence to that @Stellaboz:lol: delicate little flower. I still like FF, but it's definitely weeb shit. 

It's definitely weeb shit. 

On 16/05/2021 at 21:45, BFTD said:

Does Final Fantasy fit into the OP's category of "weeb shit"?

Final Fantasy is the literal definition of weeb shit.

19 hours ago, BFTD said:

Just realised that I have one choice still to be mentioned, which may turn out to be a surprise winner.

18 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

There's one on my list which I was convinced I'd be the only person who voted for it. It has not yet appeared, which is a very pleasant surprise

Saying things like this just makes me paranoid I've made a mistake, so please stop it.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

Final Fantasy is the literal definition of weeb shit.

Saying things like this just makes me paranoid I've made a mistake, so please stop it.

You’ve posted a review of my 9th choice in the Deadpool by accident

IN 11TH PLACE, WITH 27 POINTS FROM 5 VOTES

Sensible World of Soccer cover art.png

Game: Sensible World of Soccer
Platform: Amiga, PC
Release date: 1994
Gameplay:

User comments: 

"The ultimate fitba game. A mass of teams from all over the world. Career mode. Players progression and development for the first time in my gaming life."

"hasn't aged as well which is more predictable but it was such a huge leap forward at the time. You could play East Stirling vs AC Milan and not have to change any of the players names (on the Amiga anyway), and fast players were fast, skin colours and hair colours were accurate"

Poll-maker comments: I'd say you had to be there, but it seems this game is fairly popular online nowadays. Feel free to relive your fondest childhood memories, being utterly rinsed by some Polish lads in the process: News and Content Overview (sensiblesoccer.de)

IN 11TH PLACE, WITH 27 POINTS FROM 5 VOTES

220px-Sensible_World_of_Soccer_cover_art.png&key=28bd71ef53c9df767280f4554de73e42a92823716c95f6d518bdd52cf8581c39
Game: Sensible World of Soccer
Platform: Amiga, PC
Release date: 1994
Gameplay:
User comments: 
"The ultimate fitba game. A mass of teams from all over the world. Career mode. Players progression and development for the first time in my gaming life."
"hasn't aged as well which is more predictable but it was such a huge leap forward at the time. You could play East Stirling vs AC Milan and not have to change any of the players names (on the Amiga anyway), and fast players were fast, skin colours and hair colours were accurate"
Poll-maker comments: I'd say you had to be there, but it seems this game is fairly popular online nowadays. Feel free to relive your fondest childhood memories, being utterly rinsed by some Polish lads in the process: 

Pretty sure this was on my list. Genuinely surprised, and pleased, there are so many others who even remember it

I'm such a fucking alternative hipster on this, what with having a Game Gear instead of a Game Boy and preferring Sega to Nintendo, but even more, I don't think I've ever played SWOS.  The first football game I remember playing was FIFA International Soccer, which apparently came out a year earlier.