Pregnancy And Parenting

Didn't realise this thread existed until a couple of weeks ago so thought I'd join in and get away from the usual football chat.

Quick intro, wife and I have 2 babies, Amy who is 7 and Noah is 3. Wee man was born with an imperforate anus and spina bifida. A bunch of operations later he's doing OK, we have a happy, crazy wee boy and mobile which was a relief. Apologies if that's a tad too much info, just interested to know if anyone has any similar experiences, yet to meet anyone who has had the same thing.

Anyway now that introductions are over, the reason I popped in was to see if anyone has bought their little ones one of these Hatchimals? Amy is after one for Xmas and at £60 I'm wondering if they are worth it.

17 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Quick intro, wife and I have 2 babies, Amy who is 7 and Noah is 3. Wee man was born with an imperforate anus and spina bifida. A bunch of operations later he's doing OK, we have a happy, crazy wee boy and mobile which was a relief. Apologies if that's a tad too much info, just interested to know if anyone has any similar experiences, yet to meet anyone who has had the same thing.

Tony, there's never too much info on this thread.  The folk who post regularly here have often faced a few difficulties with their weans or grand weans.  I'm happy that yer wee man is doing well and my best wishes to him and you.

Didn't realise this thread existed until a couple of weeks ago so thought I'd join in and get away from the usual football chat.

Anyway now that introductions are over, the reason I popped in was to see if anyone has bought their little ones one of these Hatchimals? Amy is after one for Xmas and at £60 I'm wondering if they are worth it.

I would also like to know about these Hatchimals, my wee one goes nuts whenever the adverts come on.

Good to hear your wee fella is on the mend, Tony.

On 10/30/2016 at 06:15, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I would also like to know about these Hatchimals, my wee one goes nuts whenever the adverts come on.

Good to hear your wee fella is on the mend, Tony.

We are lucky living away from the UK as my kids never see adverts unless we are home in the summer - totally cuts down the pestering when they just see Netflix and CBBC on the Android Box.

My four and a half year old was playing at his wee kitchen yesterday and asked what drink I wanted, I said a Coke and he didn't have a clue what it was :thumsup2