Pregnancy And Parenting

6 hours ago, RH33 said:

Also some 2-3 year olds qualify for nursery, if born prematurely or certain benefits. Worth looking into.

Funded hours are going upto 1120 from next August too with all entitled to free school meal. Not sure how meal will work in partnership nurseries where they take packed lunches if no cook on site. 

Aye, we get the full 30 hours funded up here as part of a Highland Council trial. Not having to make a packed lunch every morning is one of lives little pleasures!

On 01/10/2019 at 11:42, Ross. said:

Cheers.

The timing has meant I am missing two stag weekends and have had to cancel plans to spend 3 months traveling South America early next year. It has a lot of making up to do already.

Ross "Thats two stag dos and my South America trip next year love!"

Ross' Mrs "that'll be right"

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Aye, we get the full 30 hours funded up here as part of a Highland Council trial. Not having to make a packed lunch every morning is one of lives little pleasures!

I got an 11-2 term time only job in preparation for the toll out! Works in great with the kids. Been nice step back into employment.

1 hour ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Ross "Thats two stag dos and my South America trip next year love!"

Ross' Mrs "that'll be right"

She is a bit more gutted about the traveling than I am. Her work had signed off the unpaid leave, I was still only a "maybe" on that score. The stag do's however...

10 hours ago, RH33 said:

Also some 2-3 year olds qualify for nursery, if born prematurely or certain benefits. Worth looking into.

Funded hours are going upto 1120 from next August too with all entitled to free school meal. Not sure how meal will work in partnership nurseries where they take packed lunches if no cook on site. 

Maisie is in Eligible 2's as we are kinship carers,she gets 30 hours a week.

29 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Just found out that out daughter is defending our residency application for the kids,i am sick with worry.

Is there any reason why she is doing this?  It's the easiest thing in the world to say but try not to worry about this, the post you recently shared shows how much they have both come on since living with you and the wife.

34 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

One day in and I’m shattered already. emoji23.png

IMG_2134.jpg

Meet Olivia and Erin. Born just after 15:00 on the 30/10/19 and both weighing a healthy 6.3 lbs. hopefully they’ll be out for Saturday so I can take them to the Benburb game.

Congratulations! Twins, double trouble! 

Cracking facility at the Bens these days, Frank is a top boy. Used to love playing at the old Tinto Park when I was a boy (I'm originally a Govan boy). 

Hope you, the wife and babies are well! Enjoy no sleep 🙈. My daughter is 16 months and only now sleeps throughout the night! But she's so cute and funny so that makes up for it 😊

Online.

Have a look instore, Glasgow pram centre etc. But buy online as tends be cheaper.

Remember make sure it fits in car boot!

I liked baby jogger mini, had single and double. Some of them cost outrageous amounts!

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Where am I best going pram shopping? I am in Lanarkshire

A Colleague of mine had a wee boy 2 months before my daugher was born and got an Ikkle Bubba v3, we copied him and got one as well and it was brilliant. Included the Car Seat and the Iso-Fix base. Service was excellent and I honestly can't fault the Pram, in fact we're still using it as a Stroller and the wee yin is 16 months now. Sure we paid £500 for the whole lot. Here's the website https://www.icklebubba.com/product-category/travel-systems/

Glasgow Pram Centre is decent if you want to pay 800 + for a Pram including Car Seat & Iso-fix. Waste of time to be honest.