Pregnancy And Parenting

Thomas has finally started walking on his own this week at long last. :D

It's brilliant seeing him wobbling along on two feet. Nearly 20 months old though. I think that's quite late to start.

That's great! Charlie was just over 12 months when he started walking but has only recently started to link words together, so it just shows it all happens at different times.

Charlie's favourite saying just now is "Oh dearie me, Mummy!"

That's great! Charlie was just over 12 months when he started walking but has only recently started to link words together, so it just shows it all happens at different times.

Charlie's favourite saying just now is "Oh dearie me, Mummy!"

Where my daughter's favourite saying is dad can i borrow £20 :(

Finally, 2 weeks late, and a labour lasting less than an hour little Chloe make her appearance.

Mrs WB was in HDU for most of the day, so daddy has bonded and become totally smitten by his wee girl.

Just saw this. Congratulations WB!

Great to have a wee girl eh? Wait until you see the temper on the wee buggers though!

Congratulations Chico :D

EDITED to add: Anyone want to shortcut the 9 month labour bit? We might be willing to listen to offers for Steven who has screamed pretty much every waking minute for about 4 days now! :( We managed three hours sleep last night.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Congratulations Chico :D

EDITED to add: Anyone want to shortcut the 9 month labour bit? We might be willing to listen to offers for Steven who has screamed pretty much every waking minute for about 4 days now! :( We managed three hours sleep last night.

If second was first etc?!

Not going for a third then?!

Congrats Chicco.

And thanks for all the well wishes.

Mrs WB home, lost 1.75 Ltrs of blood after labour, symptom of speedy labour, or so they say, so is on iron tablets for the next few months.

Chloe is doing great and averaging 3 hours between feed and cries of rage at night (although I have probably banjaxed that now), and has only lost 5% of her birth weight, so doing well.

Cameron now acepeted her, and gives her a wee kiss or strokes her face as he passes her, daddy failed in his first attempt on the buggy board, attaching it to the brake is doomed to fail.

Ooft, 1.75l of blood is a lot to lose! Iron tablets are horrid, I was on them for a while after, too (I lost about a litre - had a fast birth, too) - they make you a bit constipated and when things are a bit tender down there anyway, that's not what you need! Top tip - Lactulose helps! Also, a glass of fresh orange juice with breakfast helps as it helps absorb the iron better.

Mrs WB home, lost 1.75 Ltrs of blood after labour

Ooft, 1.75l of blood is a lot to lose! Iron tablets are horrid, I was on them for a while after, too (I lost about a litre - had a fast birth, too) - they make you a bit constipated and when things are a bit tender down there anyway, that's not what you need!

yucky.gif I don't like pregnancy......tongue.gif