Pregnancy And Parenting

How overdue is she now?

10 days (2nd babies, dont always come early), midwife tomorrow.

I have a training seminar to deliver in Sheffield next Tuesday, and another seminar to speak at in Manchester Wednesday/Thursday.

So hoping she gets booked in on Monday and some other mug will have to do the seminars.

I have a training seminar to deliver in Sheffield next Tuesday, and another seminar to speak at in Manchester Wednesday/Thursday.

So hoping she gets booked in on Monday and some other mug will have to do the seminars.

She'll be ready to rip it out with her bare hands!

I know labour will most likely last long enough for you to get back but I sure as Hell wouldn't be going that far away when she's overdue anyway. If someone else is actually capable of doing the seminar I'd be just getting them to do it.

I missed a trip to Inverness in the run in to Steven being born in case I was too far away to get back (albeit in the event the game was off at the last minute anyway).

EDITED to add: Good luck!

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Mrs WB spewing her ring last night, and having hot and cold flushes, then the baby decides to stop kicking while she is going through this, making us think the worst.

Doctor been this morning baby OK, and Mrs WB has a virus.

My girlfriend is American, so naturally wants to go back there. My heid is spinning, we've got ages yet to decide that.

I was in hospital with an American lassie who had had her first in the States and second here. She felt the care she recieved here was much better.

Tough week. EDD is 18th october and had wife in hospital for two different things. First were tightenings that meant an overnight at Paisley Mat. Last night she was in at the SGH, as a tooth had to be extracted and she wasn't eating.

Hopefully she gets out this lunchtime and we can have an easy time until baby is ready to come out.

Bit of a stressful week, but that's how it goes.

18th of October not far away! :D

Aye. Looking forward to it, but tge stress if running back and forward to hospital and dental hospital not so good for me, but at least it's no long and things have went much much better this time around.

Would you not have to pay in America?

TM - at this rate, he'll be heavier than my wee one in a few months!

Think it depends on your insurance policy. The girl I was in with had done some campaigning for better ante natal care. In some areas woman who don't have insurance get very little if any care. Quite shoicking in a developed country.

I was in hospital with an American lassie who had had her first in the States and second here. She felt the care she recieved here was much better.

Cheers for the info. To be honest, I thought it would be much better here than over there.

Would you not have to pay in America?

I have no idea, haven't had time to look up on it yet. I assumed as she is American, it wouldn't be a problem.