Pregnancy And Parenting

Forget it. Get onto JohnLewis.com.....................................for the little bit extra you pay it's well worth it. :)

That's a no goer. I realy fon't like buying them things without having a good look at them first.

My weekend hasn't even arrived and I already feel miserable.

We've got the fisher price rainforest one. Zak loved it. He used to bounce away until he fell asleep in the thing. They're definitely sturdy enough. We've still got it actually which will be handy for baby number two.

They're also great if you want half an hour of FIFA :)

Yep, the rainforest one is good. Both my kids loved it, be prepared to be demented by the music it plays though!

And it begins....I'm being dragged Xmas shopping this Sunday for our two. Nightmare.

Amazon. thats all you need. Don't care that they won't pay their share of tax, they make life easier. although i am slightly disgruntled that an Optimus Prime Rescue Bot Trailer would cost me £70 plus postage. It's freaking plastic!!

Amazon. thats all you need. Don't care that they won't pay their share of tax, they make life easier. although i am slightly disgruntled that an Optimus Prime Rescue Bot Trailer would cost me £70 plus postage. It's freaking plastic!!

No chance. My missus won't buy anything that she can't have a look at beforehand.

On another note, if anybody stumbles across any special offers feel free to share them with friends.

Things I've discovered

Nurofen> Calpol for fevers.

That I wished I had known about this 11 months ago......

http://m.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/perfect-prep-machine/

Also oldest ones after Disney infinity for the ps3 from santa. Anyone know the cheapest way of getting base/game? Seen an incredibles starter pack but as it's mostly princess stuff she's into resent paying for characters she's no interest in.

Edited by nelsjfc

That I wished I had known about this 11 months ago......

http://m.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/perfect-prep-machine/

A few friends of mine have told me that I need to be getting that bought for when my wee one arrives.

It was described to me as "a coffee machine for babies". Sounds good to me!

attachicon.gifIMAG0049.jpg

My third child but my first daughter, I look forward to being twisted round her little finger and generally being as saft as shite.

Well in Stimpy and congratulations on the wee girl. Aye and be 'saft as shite.' all you like. I took my elder daughter out for lunch today. It seems such a short time that she was a baby but will be 16 next month and is touching 5'10 and is a great lassie.

Knackered and just been spewed on, now she's sitting having a kip while I watch curious George with the older one.

First day home and after being up all night with her one of the mums at the school says to my partner "big sisters and Dads sleep through it all eh", a flippant remark but I hear and read similar everywhere. We couldn't even find baby clothes with dad on it and it annoys the crap out of me.

I'm not useless or uncaring and I take my responsabilities as a father very seriously.

Knackered and just been spewed on, now she's sitting having a kip while I watch curious George with the older one. First day home and after being up all night with her one of the mums at the school says to my partner "big sisters and Dads sleep through it all eh", a flippant remark but I hear and read similar everywhere. We couldn't even find baby clothes with dad on it and it annoys the crap out of me. I'm not useless or uncaring and I take my responsabilities as a father very seriously.

I agree totally about the flippant comment on how men sleep through it all (certainly not the case in my experience!), but if you have any sense, given your partner has just endured nine months of carrying the baby and giving birth, I wouldn't go asking her for sympathy!

Congratulations once again.