Pregnancy And Parenting

Thanks guys (and everyone who has PM'd).

Matthew is refusing to do what comes naturally and therefore his Mummy is still stuck in the hospital. :(

It's Mummy's Birthday today as well.

Hey ho, I've never known such a contented wee soul, he just sleeps and purrs a bit. :lol:

Congrats gramps :)

Madison was contented too, making cute wee squeaks and sleeping lots.

Note the emphasis on the word 'was' :(

Guest The Phoenix

Thanks Guys - including more PMs - what a truly caring place P&B can be. :D

Update - Matthew and Mummy home and Matthew has officially joined the "Wee Jobby Club" - he's well and truly found his vocal cords. :lol: tinged with :(

All doing well, I hope?

Baby's decided that mummy's insides are to be used in the same way as a football. This one is going to play for Chelsea if it's a he! 30 goals a season striker, I'm telling you!

Guest The Phoenix
All doing well, I hope?

Both really well, thanks but there's a few emotions "in the air" as Matthew struggles for supremacy in the "getting his own way" stakes.

I've tried telling my daughter it's a lifelong battle that will inevitably be won by the male but for some (hormonal) reason, she wasn't for believing me. Maybe my attempt at humour was somewhat ill-timed. :lol:

Knackered! And no, I don't need the "just you wait" comments. :P

It's a different kind of knackered! Are you at the needing to be no more than 5 metres away from the loo stage yet?!

Guest The Phoenix

Matthew went to his Uncle's 21st Birthday Party last night.

He brought his own drink (his Uncle's Sister) but slept for the duration anyway.

4 day old kids, eh. :rolleyes:

Matthew went to his Uncle's 21st Birthday Party last night.

He brought his own drink (his Uncle's Sister) but slept for the duration anyway.

4 day old kids, eh. :rolleyes:

He'll have a stonking hangover the day!

I hope you raise your hand and ask permission before going to the bathroom!!

We have family friends who are also teachers and when one of the 4 kids wanted to speak we'd have to put up our hand and ask of PTS, permission to speak, more a joke thing but it continues now!

Fiirst scan today and it was powerful it really brings it home to you what is alll about.

The wife is doing great and so is the first wean who is unaware of the happenings.

Edited by seamus