Pregnancy And Parenting

Freya arrived eventually on the 29th December. Shes a perfect wee thing. 6.13 and a half ounces with more hair than her old man.

Most folk do have more hair than you tbf Zinedine 8)

I dunno what he's looking at, but he's definitely planning on destroying it, whatever it is :lol:

Definitely needs a "SOON" caption!
I dunno what he's looking at, but he's definitely planning on destroying it, whatever it is :lol:
I can confirm that both comments can relate to the nappy I just changedOooft

6th night in hospital with my son who has bronchiolitis. He had it last year and was in for 5 days so we've already broken our record. Can't see him getting out tomorrow either.

Jeez. Thoughts are with you chief. Hang in there.

I shite myself every time my kids get a rash or are sick. The rational part of the brain just goes.

Jeez. Thoughts are with you chief. Hang in there.

I shite myself every time my kids get a rash or are sick. The rational part of the brain just goes.

I'm normally fine. My wife is a panic merchant though. I suppose that's part of what makes her a good mother.

Last night was the worst he'd slept all week as well. Must have been up to him about 20 times. I think he doesn't settle with me as well as he does with her.

6th night in hospital with my son who has bronchiolitis. He had it last year and was in for 5 days so we've already broken our record. Can't see him getting out tomorrow either.

I feel your pain, granddaughter went in to get adanoids out and botox into knees and saliva glands at the sick kids. Out 2 days, then into the Borders General for 8 days with the flu. Bless her, just been lying on her side with gunk oozing out her. She has a poor swallow and a weak cough, she just can't clear it. Back to using a suction machine as well

Have you got his got at an angle? Towel under mattress as helps stop everything running down back throat.

I have cheers. I must have been up around 15 times last night with him. I don't know what was wrong but something was bothering him. He seems a bit better tonight. Hoping 7 is a lucky number!

I am going to have a Grandson.

Yasss

Been playing fade to black to my boy when he's waiting on a bottle.

I'm sure grandad Keith will try that one shortly

On phone so multiquote is a no no,

It seems to distract him perfectly, the changes in the guitar at the intro solos get him giving the 'oh' face.

Other songs outwith Metallica he likes include uptown funk, rock me mama like a wagon wheel (her choice) and africa

He's an odd one already

Read a book that said babies like music that's structurally simple so I've been trying Cristina out on hardcore punk. We thought she might have an affinity to mogwai because we saw them 2 weeks before she was born and she knocked feck out the Mrs the whole gig, but she doesn't seem bothered. Gorilla Biscuits and Will Oldham seem to be her favourites so far. Going to take her to get her first LP tomorrow when Sleater-Kinney's new one drops. Good female role models and stuff, seems appropriate.