Pregnancy And Parenting

The newest addition to the clan arrived today at 16:16 weighing 8lb and half an ounce. A beautiful wee boy.

Him and his mum are doing well and he's pished on his old man already.

I know its a cliché and I would have been happy with either, but when they let me see him and told me it was a wee boy.....all the feels.

Congrats KB and hope yer Mrs and wee Brian Davie Jorg Jim Andy Ally KB are well too. You're right. There's something special for we blokes to have a son.

The newest addition to the clan arrived today at 16:16 weighing 8lb and half an ounce. A beautiful wee boy.

I know its a cliché and I would have been happy with either, but when they let me see him and told me it was a wee boy.....all the feels.

Congrats mate. That's cracking news

Lovely news! Congratulations to you and the family X

Congrats KB and hope yer Mrs and wee Brian Davie Jorg Jim Andy Ally KB are well too. You're right. There's something special for we blokes to have a son.

Thanks everyone, I'm totally made up.

Kinc, my name of choice was in there till she found out why I wanted it. ;) vetoed.

You were probably up half a dozen times to make sure he was allright...

:lol:

Never been so paranoid/scared in my life than the first's first few weeks, sleeping under a cover. Looking for signs of breathing with cover movement in semi darkness, getting ear to mouth to hear something. All trying not to wake him up or feel like a psycho.

:lol:

Never been so paranoid/scared in my life than the first's first few weeks, sleeping under a cover. Looking for signs of breathing with cover movement in semi darkness, getting ear to mouth to hear something. All trying not to wake him up or feel like a psycho.

I used to hover over the top of them - eventually the penny dropped that me standing there wasn't going to change/fix anything.