Pregnancy And Parenting

Had to take Benjamin to the out of hours tonight as he is chocked with the cold,even then he was smiling away and tried to eat the doctors hand.

I love being a Grandpa.

We're getting the two terrors tomorrow morning, and I've just been informed by Jacksgranny that we're getting them early! Just what you want to hear when you're just in from a night out! :lol:

Reading Saintee -1

Scary Bear - 3
Rowan - 2
Reina - 2
Mrs M (Lm) - 1
Swarley - 2
Mozza - 1
Skyline Drifter - 2
die hard doonhamer - 2
Scottsdad - 1
Bobby Skidmarks - 1
Weirdcal - 1
Mallo_Madrid -2
Shuggie - 2
lightscamera - 2
Nelsjfc - 2
G_Man1985 - 2
energyzone -1
Gaz -2
milton75 -1
mozam76 -1
gav-ffc - 1
pub car king - 2
bobby carlos - 2
Nelly 78 - 1
Desp - 1
Sparky88 - 1
8MileBU - 1
James Keatings, a.k.a.The Lochend Brazil - 1
Dee Dee - 2
Septentrional Wasp - 1
madwullie - 2
KiwiDB - 1
K.T. (Kid Twist) - 1
mattydfc - 2/3
The Woolshed - 1
Ally - 2 x 1/2
11thHour - 1 + 2/3
Le Tout P'ti Fc - 1
panddarilla - 2
WeAreElgin - 2
KnightswoodBear - 1 + 1/2
RoversMad - 1
DarkBlues62 - 1

endieinreekie - 1

killienick - 2

jmothecat - 1/3

banana - 2

carpetmonster - 1

Deefiant - 2

SlipperyP - 2

Ando - 3

Penny Lane - 1

bambino7 -1

Scotty79 - 1/2

Rugster - 1/3

Running total - 76 + 2 x 2/3 + 4 x 1/2 + 2 x 1/3

Grandchildren:

JG - 5
Romeo - 2
Keithgy - 1
heedthebaa - 3
Raidernation - 1
supermik - 1
printer - 1
Eednud - 1

Grand total - 91 + 2 x 2/3 + 4 x 1/2 + 2 x 1/3

SlipperyP now has 2 as his daughter was officially adopted after this thread was started.

I've got into the habit of saying "Oh no, there's two of them", when I come in to find the two terrors sitting (although I usually hear them before I get in the house).

The other day I came in and Caleb looked up and said "Oh no, there's two of us"! :lol:

Your eldest will be a teenager by next week.

Verbally and emotionally.

Wee shites.

She had the threenager stage but is still quite cheeky and likes to argue with me. In my day I'd have been hit with a flying slipper, nowadays I have to give her whatever she wants!

Youngest turned 2 yesterday. Her speaking has come on remarkably the last couple of weeks. It's great that her and my six year old both dote on each other, makes things much easier.

The oldest watched some of back to the future last night with us, so had to try and explain time travel which somehow led to a conversation about evolution and the start of life on earth.

We have Benjamin for a couple of nights and he decided to wake up at 4am this morning to tell us stories :huh:

Good news is his mum has got a new flat and moving out the hellhole that is South Carbrian,even ISIS moved out it is that bad.Mind you guess who had to buy the new carpets and hire the van to move her on my only day off this week????

Wee man starting to not settle to sleep until 10 and after now. Lying down with in bed with him pretending to sleep, he prefers to peek out the window counting cars and blurt out random bits of songs - "EIEIO! twinkle star above the sky... we will rock you... one, two, three, five, nine, two, ..."

On the other side of the night, the baby lass has now really found her voice, is waking up earlier (5/6am) and proceeding to babble, loudly, non-stop.

:lol::(:wacko::D:bairn

Nuala announced in car on way swimming she has a bit of pear stuck in her nose........they had pear at teatime last night.....I've no idea if she's taking piss or not

Did you name your wee lassie after Simba's burd in the Lion King, aye or naw?