Pregnancy And Parenting

My eldest (6) came home tonight practising carols, I asked if it was for her show but no, its for her school to sing in Tesco.

To raise money.

For new bins.

Because the head teacher isn't sure if kids are dropping litter in the playground or its the seagulls she's sending them out to work to buy bins with lids for the playground.

What a time to be alive.

The supermarkets are all about bringing in free child labour to boost customer footfall at this time of year.

Sorry, helping the community by providing a platform for the wee darlings to perform in public. Silly me.

The supermarkets are all about bringing in free child labour to boost customer footfall at this time of year.

Sorry, helping the community by providing a platform for the wee darlings to perform in public. Silly me.

Think you've missed the point.

Supermarket great guys.

Head teacher bad gal.

Last year they went carol signing to raise money to go the panto, this year they are doing it for new bins.

Just kinda thought the council might provide bins that kept vermin out of the playground.

And as hard to believe as it may be sharing a story like this on a football forum, I am not seriously upset by this development.

She's the little angel in the story of How the Little Angel Got her Wings.

I'm trying to get her to do it in a Pacino-Scarface style.

My oldest was Mary in Woops-a-daisy angel last year. All she had to do was walk up the steps to the stage carrying a doll and sit down. While the main point of the show was that an angel liked to fall over a lot

Think you've missed the point.

No, I just liked my point better :P

Get them all on the tills, dirty wee litter-dropping urchins. Lucky they aren't grovelling around at the bottom of a shaft, like we were at their age :angry:

Currently up with my 9month old and overall he's been a decent sleeper but he will have nights like this where he's wanting a bottle and loving life.

His older brother though was sleeping through after 6 weeks 11-7 then got better and better as time went on.

So think this is karma. F*****g little c**t

No, I just liked my point better :P

Get them all on the tills, dirty wee litter-dropping urchins. Lucky they aren't grovelling around at the bottom of a shaft, like we were at their age :angry:

Wrong thread. HTH.

Reading Saintee -1

Scary Bear - 3
Rowan - 2
Reina - 2
Mrs M (Lm) - 1
Swarley - 2
Mozza - 1
Skyline Drifter - 2
die hard doonhamer - 2
Scottsdad - 1
Bobby Skidmarks - 1
Weirdcal - 1
Mallo_Madrid -2
Shuggie - 2
lightscamera - 2
Nelsjfc - 2
G_Man1985 - 2
energyzone -1
Gaz -2
milton75 -1
mozam76 -1
gav-ffc - 1
pub car king - 2
bobby carlos - 2
Nelly 78 - 1
Desp - 1
Sparky88 - 1
8MileBU - 1
James Keatings, a.k.a.The Lochend Brazil - 1
Dee Dee - 2
Septentrional Wasp - 1
madwullie - 2
KiwiDB - 1
Kid Twist - 1/2
mattydfc - 2/3
The Woolshed - 1
Ally - 2 x 1/2
11thHour - 1 + 2/3
Le Tout P'ti Fc - 1
panddarilla - 2
WeAreElgin - 2
KnightswoodBear - 1 + 1/2
RoversMad - 1
DarkBlues62 - 1

endieinreekie - 1

killienick - 2

jmothecat - 1/3

banana - 2

carpetmonster - 1

Deefiant - 2

SlipperyP - 1

Ando - 3

Penny Lane - 1

Running total - 73 + 2 x 2/3 + 4 x 1/2 + 1 x 1/3

Grandchildren:

JG - 5
Romeo - 2
Keithgy - 1
heedthebaa - 3
Raidernation - 1
supermik - 1
printer - 1
Eednud - 1

Grand total - 88 + 2 x 2/3 + 4 x 1/2 + 1 x 1/3

Edited by Jacksgranda

I haven't seen my three since Thursday last week. I did phone to talk to them but the girls just asked to talk to my boyfriend!

Been nice having extended time without them and not spending days out co ordinating visits to the toilet and talking half a dozen spare sets clothes everywhere!

My 29 day old child has his first tooth coming through. Throw that in with his sore stomach and the last few days have been great.

As I said matty.. calgel is yer boy for this

Wean's got an infected helmet, which is quite boak-inducing to look at. Thankfully he's been pain-free since two days after his circumcision, and the wound has healed nicely. Looks like he's going to need another course of antibiotics - wouldn't surprise me if the standard ones aren't working anymore due to all the infections he's had over the past few years. Good news is that it's not oozing; he just had a couple of big sacs of pus hanging from the underside. Not sure that bathing it in salt water has helped much either, so back to the doctor tomorrow.

Hopefully don't get another lecture from the GP about having an unnecessary and distressing procedure performed on an unwilling child :rolleyes:

Wrong thread. HTH.

Right...keep forgetting about that one :rolleyes:

What's this thread all about? I have a 3 and half month old wee smasher who's been perfect so far until her feeding has went to 7/7 and now she's up every night teething poor we thing! Smart as a button though mind you.

It's about exchanging helpful tips on how to handle babies/toddlers/primary schoolers/teenagers etc, and general information on childhood ailments and behaviours and how to deal with them.

Also to announce to P&B new arrivals and then record their various milestones.

Will add you to The List.

Reading Saintee -1

Scary Bear - 3
Rowan - 2
Reina - 2
Mrs M (Lm) - 1
Swarley - 2
Mozza - 1
Skyline Drifter - 2
die hard doonhamer - 2
Scottsdad - 1
Bobby Skidmarks - 1
Weirdcal - 1
Mallo_Madrid -2
Shuggie - 2
lightscamera - 2
Nelsjfc - 2
G_Man1985 - 2
energyzone -1
Gaz -2
milton75 -1
mozam76 -1
gav-ffc - 1
pub car king - 2
bobby carlos - 2
Nelly 78 - 1
Desp - 1
Sparky88 - 1
8MileBU - 1
James Keatings, a.k.a.The Lochend Brazil - 1
Dee Dee - 2
Septentrional Wasp - 1
madwullie - 2
KiwiDB - 1
Kid Twist - 1/2
mattydfc - 2/3
The Woolshed - 1
Ally - 2 x 1/2
11thHour - 1 + 2/3
Le Tout P'ti Fc - 1
panddarilla - 2
WeAreElgin - 2
KnightswoodBear - 1 + 1/2
RoversMad - 1
DarkBlues62 - 1

endieinreekie - 1

killienick - 2

jmothecat - 1/3

banana - 2

carpetmonster - 1

Deefiant - 2

SlipperyP - 1

Ando - 3

Penny Lane - 1

bambino7 -1

Running total - 74 + 2 x 2/3 + 4 x 1/2 + 1 x 1/3

Grandchildren:

JG - 5
Romeo - 2
Keithgy - 1
heedthebaa - 3
Raidernation - 1
supermik - 1
printer - 1
Eednud - 1

Grand total - 89 + 2 x 2/3 + 4 x 1/2 + 1 x 1/3

It's about exchanging helpful tips on how to handle babies/toddlers/primary schoolers/teenagers etc, and general information on childhood ailments and behaviours and how to deal with them.

Also to announce to P&B new arrivals and then record their various milestones.

Will add you to The List.

Cool, why thank you.

My missus and are family are absolute know it all's though so I might not take up on said advice but thanks none the less!

Due to our house move baby just moved into her cot last week - absolutely loves it right away! I thought it would take ages to settle her! She looked like a wee lost soul at first, now she just lies there smiling away when we go to see her - until she's hungry or wants to play obv!