Pregnancy And Parenting

She went for a bugaboo Donkey. Can fit both Mathew who will be 1 and a half and the new baby. Other buggies would have done but never liked the idea of new baby basically being ground level and hidden away or vise versa.

I had a city jogger mini double (had the single version too)when the girls were little as I didn't like the close ground ones either. It had a carry cot attachment for baby. 

£1200 is mental! We got our pram, car seat and stroller (?) as well as the entire nursery furnished and decorated for under that price*. If it wasn't our first I'd have happily taken the pram her sister offered us. I'll do that with the next one in all honesty.

* We had deposited for said items but after announcing we were pregnant the grandparents naturally wanted to contribute, so technically we never paid anything for them :lol:

Yeah £1200 is mad but it's what we need it for etc. Believe me, I went buggy shopping with her to try loads out to make sure. Keeps her her happy and will be able to re sell it for £400 plus when we're finished with it in 3 years time.