Pregnancy And Parenting

My main concern with prams came from babysitting my niece. I found their pram quite cumbersome and difficult to manoeuvre. I found the Bugaboo the best in the shop within my budget so went with it. No regrets.

It's got a cup holder, which is far better than a pram I saw in Leeds where the parents had evidently etched in a hole into the handle which the dad was using as a cigarette rest.

We had an iCandy Apple 2 Pear, got it for something like £500 on sale with all the bits.

13 months on and the chassis has fucking broken, not quite sure how but I can't say I'm too impressed. We used the same Silvercross Surf for the first two and there was no problems whatsoever.

Everything Cosatto that we have used has been sturdy, and cheaper than most of the big names.

Thanks for telling me this after I bought and assembled my Moses basket! I’m sure my basket will suffice.

Some people swear by them. Ours just screamed any time we tried to put her in it. We got ours for free and just bought a replacement mattress so wasnt much of an expense.

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

Thanks for telling me this after I bought and assembled my Moses basket! I’m sure my basket will suffice.

Not for long, ours was no use after about two months as it was too wee for her and she couldn't move about enough. 

No they aren’t. This one comes with storage.

Sorry, they are.

My three have always been changed on a mat on the floor. Once they get some movement about them you'll have to divide your attention between a kamikaze baby rolling off the table and avoiding being covered in shite.

..maybe that's just my children

1 minute ago, WeAreElgin said:

Sorry, they are.

My three have always been changed on a mat on the floor. Once they get some movement about them you'll have to divide your attention between a kamikaze baby rolling off the table and avoiding being covered in shite.

..maybe that's just my children

Agreed again. Mat on the floor, every time. Changing tables are a gimmick. Ours is on top of her chest of drawers, but the attachment can be removed to make it a normal set thankfully. 

I got second hand and it was only £30 so not the end of the world.

I've told you this and you'll probably find that it's the most useful thing in the world. I know couples that have bought those £200 things to find their child absolutely detests it.

Less chance of shite on the carpets too!