Pregnancy And Parenting

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

It wasn’t really planned but I was open to the idea I suppose and I thought that it took a fair amount of attempts to get pregnant, not sure what I had based that on tbh.

You'll love every minute of it. Best thing that's ever happened to me. 

Thought up any names yet?

Sorted for a girls name I think but not for a boys, we can’t find a boys name we like at all. Will just depend on when the kid arrives though.

Rowan did you conceive on the night of a Europa/champions league final night as well? [emoji23]

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Sorted for a girls name I think but not for a boys, we can’t find a boys name we like at all. Will just depend on when the kid arrives though.

Rowan did you conceive on the night of a Europa/champions league final night as well? emoji23.png

Bennett. 

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ah but that's the beauty of the chair.  Mine use them as desk chairs as they can be adjusted for height.  

Fair enough, it's that long since we used a high chair, I'm not even sure if we bought it, Social Services maybe provided it and if they did it probably moved on when the baby left at 2 years of age.

I actually like the name Bobby but my gf doesn’t. Aidan, Ethan and Eddie are all names we both quite like but will decide after it’s born probably.

Aidan and Ethan were two names I liked if it was to be a boy. The trouble with Aidan was my missus had a wee cousin with the same name so that was a no go and she knew a lassie with a boy called Ethan. I know you're never going to find a name no one else in the world has but I have to admit that if I knew someone with a name I liked it kind of wrote it off.

FWIW your boy's name has to be Throbberto. Very exotic and a sure fire way to ensure he's a world class footballer.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I've obviously missed this. What's the story here Mik?

He was about 7 weeks early. He still fits into 3-6 clothes (he even has a 0-3 t-shirt that fits) but he is the happiest, smiling kid that I have honestly ever seen. He is like a rocket in the commando crawling stakes and he eats like an absolute horse but he is still as light as a feather.

He was about 7 weeks early. He still fits into 3-6 clothes (he even has a 0-3 t-shirt that fits) but he is the happiest, smiling kid that I have honestly ever seen. He is like a rocket in the commando crawling stakes and he eats like an absolute horse but he is still as light as a feather.

And I have the cheek to moan about my hamstring being tight after my 5K yesterday. Great to hear he going strong Mik. Remember to treasure the moments as well