Pregnancy And Parenting

54 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I loved the scans Chris. Fascinating to watch. We had a 4d one, was really good although baby wasn't very cooperative and wouldn't lay in the right position. If he is born on the 20th he'll share a birthday with Ruggy. 

That's our wee one now 18 months. A wee chatter box. Great hearing them learn new words everyday. 

“For f**k sake ruggy”

needs to be captured for p&b!

Maybe not the right thread, but would any P+B ladies be prepared to be a surrogate incubator for this c**t? $5 million mind. You could probably do the business with a turkey baster.

800.jpeg

https://apnews.com/8eb4e03d95d4471881d8a7f7de1c8671/Ex-aide:-Franks-offered-$5m-to-carry-his-child

Son enjoying banging f**k out the TV.   I've got a #perthshire size TV of about 60".  Dudes thumping it all the time, like a swipe phone.  

Parental advice:  TV off when he whacks it, or warming and into one of our 5 bedrooms?  

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Is anyone aware of a decent platform to punt kids stuff other than Ebay? Won't be long till BB2 is done with her pram and its still in good nick, same applies to various other bits and pieces that were expensive yet barely used. Don't really want to get involved with Ebay though as I believe it to be full of arseholes.

Also, getting something back for the pram might go some way to repairing the part of my soul that was so badly damaged by paying so much for it then witnessing two weans get next to f**k all use out it

I find Gumtree good, nice and simple, no arseholes so far.

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Is anyone aware of a decent platform to punt kids stuff other than Ebay? Won't be long till BB2 is done with her pram and its still in good nick, same applies to various other bits and pieces that were expensive yet barely used. Don't really want to get involved with Ebay though as I believe it to be full of arseholes.

Also, getting something back for the pram might go some way to repairing the part of my soul that was so badly damaged by paying so much for it then witnessing two weans get next to f**k all use out it

We gave most of our baby stuff to the kids hospital ward but if you're wanting money for it I'd say gumtree is best.

39 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Wife uses selling pages on FB, it’s local, so easy pick ups

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Superb. She's a baller wee Sakura!

Is Christmas big in Japan? Presumably not so much if they schedule hospital appointments on the day annual gift man is due

Cheers mate.

Yeh Christmas is a normal working day here. Young couples and families tend to acknowledge it with gifts but certainly not with turkey dinners though. New year is a big thing with everything being shut and a national holiday.

My boys trying his hardest to take little steps now, takes one or two then gives up, I don't think he's confident yet to let go fully. Any tips on how to help? He's not really interested in his walker or that he prefers to sofa surf and play! 

Here's him dressed up as Mickey. 

FB_IMG_1511106403946.jpg

We would walk Aila with one hand and another thing we did was sit facing each other about 6/7 feet apart and let her walk between us and if she fell we were close enough to catch her. He'll walk when he's ready though and I wouldn't worry about rushing it.

You want to be thinking of ways to slow him down from walking, believe me! [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Rowan said:

My youngest didn’t walk until she was 18months old. Just leave him to it.

Fair play, I'm not trying to force it as such, but he's obviously lacking the confidence that's why I'm asking for advice, as he is capable he takes steps to each bit of couch without holding on.