The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Remember when TNA had Okada but instead of using his incredible talent in a good way instead had him be the slightly racist and atrociously shit Kato?

They also had CM Punk for a bit and did absolutely nothing with him.

The f**k is happening with the Cruiserweights?! We had a wife beating kidnapper and now a wee nippy raper, and Austin Aries quit and f**k knows where Neville is these days.

I can't wait for one of the Cruiserweights to be outed as a massive racist, one to be outed as a crazed up nonce, one to be outed as a dog rapist and one to be outed as a Sevco fan.

The lassie who Enzo Amore is accused to have raped was sending text messages to her pals the morning after she was with him bragging that she was in bed beside a WWE wrestler, with phrases like 'believe it, bitch' and didn't actually leave the hotel with him til about 5 the next evening. According to said friend, she made the accusation up to avoid her dad sending her back to a rehab facility when he found out what she was up to. 

One of these now former pals fired up a YouTube video with the texts on it and apparently has the receipts confirming they're legit. 

She also has a video up on YouTube from about 3 weeks ago discussing at length faking a pregnancy to keep an ex from a few years ago and also touches on the fact that she was basically raped but not actually. Because no one fucks with her. It was basically a defence lawyer's wet dream. 

Think it's obvious from the lassies videos that she is a total drug addled crackhead but I hope she learns a lesson the hard way that accusations of this nature to save your own skin and embarrassment are not OK. Not even remotely. I hope she gets fucking hammered for it. 

As for Enzo? Unfortunately for him he's made an arse of it by hiding the accusations. He's gone and won't be back. He's not committed this crime as far as the evidence so far shows but he's a pretty shady wee p***k of a guy and not trustworthy. The fact that he even hung about with these meth riddled hillbillies in the first place should be enough to know he's no good to have about in your organisation. 

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

The lassie who Enzo Amore is accused to have raped was sending text messages to her pals the morning after she was with him bragging that she was in bed beside a WWE wrestler, with phrases like 'believe it, bitch' and didn't actually leave the hotel with him til about 5 the next evening. According to said friend, she made the accusation up to avoid her dad sending her back to a rehab facility when he found out what she was up to. 

One of these now former pals fired up a YouTube video with the texts on it and apparently has the receipts confirming they're legit. 

She also has a video up on YouTube from about 3 weeks ago discussing at length faking a pregnancy to keep an ex from a few years ago and also touches on the fact that she was basically raped but not actually. Because no one fucks with her. It was basically a defence lawyer's wet dream. 

Think it's obvious from the lassies videos that she is a total drug addled crackhead but I hope she learns a lesson the hard way that accusations of this nature to save your own skin and embarrassment are not OK. Not even remotely. I hope she gets fucking hammered for it. 

As for Enzo? Unfortunately for him he's made an arse of it by hiding the accusations. He's gone and won't be back. He's not committed this crime as far as the evidence so far shows but he's a pretty shady wee p***k of a guy and not trustworthy. The fact that he even hung about with these meth riddled hillbillies in the first place should be enough to know he's no good to have about in your organisation. 

This.  I feel a little bit sorry for him given he clearly panicked.  He was in an absolutely wonderful position career-wise, and particularly if he believes he's completely innocent, he didn't want to throw it all away.  He should have, because if he is innocent, he'd get to come back.  Still though, he kept the wrong company, and he does seem like a prize p***k.  

Just now, diamond_for_life said:

Forgive me if im just talking absolute pish but is Paige really gone from the WWE in terms of being able to wrestle. Just after seeing her ringside in her gear on the anniversary show I thought there might be hope she could be back. 

I think WWE are probably in a holding pattern with her figuring out exactly what they want to do. They won't dump her I don't think. She'll probably end up being a mouth piece for her group in the end.

As for Enzo, this was a last straw at the end of him being a total c**t for his WWE run so he's only got himself to blame as far as being sacked. I feel sorry for him being accused of this though if, as the evidence seems to suggest, he's not actually done anything. It's a horrible situation for anyone to find themselves in.