The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I'm fairly sure it's leading to a big Kenny Omega turn back, and heading for the clash between the Golden Lovers at the next Wrestle Kingdom.

EDIT: We'll get a Young Bucks vs. Golden Lovers match before that happens though, which will obviously be fucking outstanding.

Edited by Randy Giles

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

I'm fairly sure it's leading to a big Kenny Omega turn back, and heading for the clash between the Golden Lovers at the next Wrestle Kingdom.

EDIT: We'll get a Young Bucks vs. Golden Lovers match before that happens though, which will obviously be fucking outstanding.

Just watching the Young Bucks match with the Motor City Machine Guns (my all time favourite TNA team) for the ROH titles now. Only really knew then as Generation Me as I’m fairly new to watching the broader world of wrestling. Cant believe what an eye opener its been to just how many amazing promotions and rosters are out there

It's apparently "mutual consent", so perhaps with all that's happened he just fancies freeing himself from WWE and going back to the indies.  I mean, I'm sure he's earning a decent wedge, and he's at the "top of his industry", but what's really his future?  Would WWE have been reluctant to push him in the next few months even though he was cleared?  Probably just decided to leave, and I doubt WWE would be too bothered about losing him.  

Worth noting that he wasn't cleared. Charges dropped is a big difference. It might still show up on his record. Dunno if that happens in every state.

A clean slate might be what he's looking for, which isn't a bad move really. He'll make a decent wedge on the indy circuit.

30 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

I'd like to go on record straight away and oppose the rumoured 4 hour main cards for B shows and 5 hour main cards for the A shows. Absolutely ludicrous.  

Is that their plan? :lol: 

Hopefully Meltz is just on the poppers, because that is indeed ludicrous.  I get that they now have a huge roster, but there's far better ways to deal with that than to just fire another hour onto shows.  They already play fast and loose with timings (think the WM before last clocked in at just over 5 hours for the main show) but to mandate that...jeezo.  Assume that would be still starting at the usual time?  f**k staying up to 5am...

4 hours shows?! Can you imagine shite like Hell in a Cell or TLC over 4 fucking hours?! Mania being 4 hours long is fine, but all other shows should go no longer than 3 hours, preferably going not much more than 2 and a half