The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

You want to see utter, utter shit ? I give you ...

Not only does the match go into "so bad it's good" territory with ease, but also features the world class commentary of Tom Campbell.

That match looks like it was taped in someone's living room.

You're right though, the commentator is one sarky bassa! :lol:

'Cage Tyler is wearing that armband in memory of his recently passed Guinea Pig.....either that or....no he's tied a knot in it so he's obviously reminding himself of something....cos it's like when yo-JEEEEESUS H CHRIST! A CHOP....TO THE CHEST!!'

I nearly pished a bit.

Edited by djchapsticks

I've been meaning to mention for a while, any fans of The Wire on here? Series Two, Vladimar Kozlov appears as a, wait for it, Eastern European heavy.

Is he the "heavy", as you put it, that's in the car with the uzi/sub-machine guns. He's there with Nick Sobotka and the third done Eastern European guy at that point.

anyone here ever been to an impact taping?? or a tna PPV in the impact zone?

im heading to orlando very very soon and im going to try and take in no surrender and one of the 3 impact tapings that week but i wanna know what time is best for queueing i see the doors are at 5:30 and 6:30 but i think this is on labor day weekend or something of significants in The ole u.s of a.

so how long should i be expected to queue for ?

I've been to 5 Impact tapins in my life, 2 PPVS.

Best bet is to go to the TNA ticket stand at 9 in the morning when the park opens, ticket stand is next to the Twister attraction tiolets. Get your ticket (its free) and then enjoy your day around Universal studios. Then come back at half 5 in the evening and a TNA rep will line everybody up according to your ticket number, obviously if you go at 9 in the morning you'll be at the front of the queue, dont wait around til 12-3ish as you will be either at the back of the line or in the stand by line.

They let you in to another queueing area and you wait for around 45-60 mins, its absolutely roasting in this bit so bring water with you (it's almost as bad as a concert in terms of heat). Once your in you'll have about 10 minutes before the stand that faces the camera fills up.

The organization for tapings or PPVs is shocking and expect to be disappointed by how disorganized the TNA reps handle the situation, PPVs especially. Hope this helps

Fact: the character of Niko Bellic from GTAIV was based on the real life exploits of Vladmir Koslov. Expect a sequel soon where you have to enter the WWE as a supposedly monster heel being pushed to the very top.

Hulk Hogan vs Sid Justice at Wrestlemania was fucking awful! Especially as it was main event and Papa Shango messed up big time. Truly awful

It was actually Sid that messed it up by kicking out of the Leg Drop was it not ? Memory is hazy, but I'm sure it was that which caused the run in DQ ending.

Just been watching my favourite match there on youtube - Hulk Hogan vs The Rock at Wrestlemania X8. I never get tired of it, it wasn't the most high tempo or technically brilliant match you'll see but the crowd and the occasion make it. The King and JR did a great job commentating as well.

It was actually Sid that messed it up by kicking out of the Leg Drop was it not ? Memory is hazy, but I'm sure it was that which caused the run in DQ ending.

Yeah your right. He was not meant to kick out of it and his timing was down to not knowing what was going on. He said in his shoot that everyone in attendence forgot it about it soon enough due to the Warriors return. Sid messing up is nothing new, you could release a box set of his bloopers.

I just ordered the WM18 tagged classic. The crowd in that match is awesome. I love the tagged classic series got all the rumbles and manias that are available. Nothing better than watching the old stuff, much prefer it to the current product.

Also ordered the best of raw years 1 and 2, which lasts 11 hours

Aye Hogan vs Rock is great match especially due to the crowd.

Hogan was meant to be the heel - did they plan to work it so that Hogan would be cheered and Rock booed? When I was watching it I remember thinking that it was superb the crowd reaction Hogan was getting and how it wasn't planned but then when NWO came and kicked Hogans ass at the end it makes me think it was planned all along for Hogan to be cheered and Rock booed