The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

TNA Impact:

Jarrett came out, asked Kurt for a truce(sp?), it would've been a decent enough promo if they hadn't been milking this feud dry. They should've ended this with Angle winning the cage match, if they had then it would've went down as a great feud. I still love Karen as a heel persona, for someone who has never been involved in that sorta stuff she's amazing at it.

Missed the Knockout's match, stream started being jumpy just as Madison and Tara were getting into the ring and when I tried to reload justin.tv it kept requesting I login but it wouldn't let me register cause I couldn't put my birth year. I had to find alternative means of watching it.

When I got the stream back up, Tara was being interviewed. Spouting some shite about wanting to be free from Madison.

AJ and Dreamer had an interchange in the carpark, they're having a match at Sacrifice on Sunday. Sting was in a photoshoot where maybe about 16 photos were taken from his two poses.

Beer Money come out, Roode cuts a nice promo about how Beer Money know the mystery opponent, Matt Hardy comes down and starts spewing shite about them. Storm comes back with a couple of nice retorts. Then he gets right up in the face of Storm. He's cut off just before he says "luck" with what I assume is America's Most Wanted music, which btw is pretty impactless, it's Chris Harris (ohmy.gif)

Sangriento vs Suicide, again? What the f**k. Why not have the new guy fight Max Buck given that he's the number one contender. I quite like Sangriento's jump off the ropes into a Stunner, which he uses to get the win.

Flair, Hogan and Bischoff come down to the ring. Suicide still in the ring and Flair boots him in the balls laugh.gif Hogan called the network guy out. It's Foley and he reveals Chyna to be Angle's partner at Sacrifice. It's a decent pick, she did win her IC title off of Jarrett back in the 'E. He also changed the name from TNA Impact to Impact Wrestling, wtf? Why take away the company name? Changing the program to TNA Wrestling would've made more sense if you wanted wrestling to be in the name.

There's then an interview with Foley and Chyna which he ends with "there's always been a vague sexual tension between the two of us" laugh.gif, she does have much bigger tits that I remember ph34r.gif

Anderson pissed off that it's Foley been holding him back. dry.gif Very, very boring. I remember(barely) when Anderson used to be good and entertaining.

Match between Abyss, Crimson and Samoa Joe. They've changed Abyss' music, why? It was the only decent thing about him these days since he's not been involved in hardcore matches recently.

Battle Royal between a fuckload of people. Jesse Neal, Shannon Moore, Chris Daniels, AJ, Storm, Kazarian, Roode, Bully Ray, Jarrett, Matt Hardy, Morgan, Anderson, Steiner, Angle, Hernandez, Anarquia, Gunner, Eric Young, Orlando Jordan, Robbie E, Doug Williams, Magnus, The Pope and Dreamer. Thinks that's them all. I see D'Von as well, that's 26 though. Can't see anyone who wasn't in it out of that list so it's a 26 man battle royal. It was alright. The stuff with Eric Young was funny, he put out Gunner and then started doing jumps over the ropes, landing on either side before eliminating himself and then he took the TV title and ran up the ramp being chased by Gunner.

Anderson won it by eliminating Bully Ray, he then said he was to Sting what the Navy Seals were to Osama Bin Laden. Seriously, what's with Americans and their appraisal of killing him, it's fucking sad.

Really?

You lot are amused by the most awful people and segments of wrestling shows! eg Cole & Ryder

Whereas you seem to just never be amused. It was more an indication of how poor Raw was tbh, but Ryder is one of the best things in WWE right now and hes barely even in it.

Whereas you seem to just never be amused. It was more an indication of how poor Raw was tbh, but Ryder is one of the best things in WWE right now and hes barely even in it.

You might be happy to know that he's back with Hawkins in a tag team then.

Tough Enough is quite possibly the best thing going on in Wrestling/Not Wrestling but Sports entertainment.

WWE is stale and in need of another Nexus or a massive heel turn.

TNA is just the bad things about WCW but actaully worse

Tough Enough is quite possibly the best thing going on in Wrestling/Not Wrestling but Sports entertainment.

WWE is stale and in need of another Nexus or a massive heel turn.

TNA is just the bad things about WCW but actaully worse

Really? so remind me, whos the current champs in WWE and how many times will that be now?

Really? so remind me, whos the current champs in WWE and how many times will that be now?

Erm Joh Cena(10) & Randy Orton(7) - not 100% sure about the numbers, but their collective ages almost the same as Sting's! And thats why WWE is stale - so not sure what your point is?

Cody Rhodes is awesome. Give the boy a feud with Orton and see how he does I say.

I'd very much like to see that in a month or so time, maybe even put the belt back on Christian through a Rhodes intervention to start it off, that way they'd have a main event feud with previous history and be able to build something seperate with the title.

Cody Rhodes still needs a bit of work on the mic, but he's getting everything else right at the moment. He seems to be revelling in his current role. I thought his gimmick before the grotesque thing was crap and he even managed to make that work. The difference in quality between himself and his former tag partner is scary.

The very fact that TNA have hired Chyna in 2011 just shows them for what they are and how they run their business. Utterly clueless clowns who are destroying the company from within.

Also why the f**k did Dreamer beat Styles last night?! What possible reason is there for that?!

I haven't read DA's spoiler, I opened it and saw "TNA" andjust closed it since I assumed it was about Sacrifice.

Here's my Sacrifice review:

Ink Inc vs Mexican America. This was brutal. I don't see theappeal of any of these wrestlers. Even Hernandez I don't like. Quality of thevideo wasn't great so Rosita and Sarita weren't clear enough to make them looktheir normal, hot selves. Quite funny spot when Anarquia got caught between theapron.

The Jarrett segment would've been decent, if Mick Foley hadn't come outand claimed that from Karen's x-ray he could tell that the x-ray was actuallyof a 6"6 black man, Really Mick?

Kendrick's match was pretty poor. X-division is only good when it's two fast wrestlers going at it and Robbie E just can't go that fast.

Mickie vs Madison was always a foregone conclusion, I was never thinking Madison was gonna win it.

The X Division title match was really great. This is what it should be like. A shining wizard for the victory, really? Why not just have him lose to the Fade to Black or the Flux Capacitor?

Crimson vs Abyss was pretty shit, I mean Abyss was involved. Finish with "Red Sky", throws Abyss up and turns it into a sit-down powerbomb, he got some air with Abyss.

The Tag Team Title match was pretty good. I feel Beer Money have lost their greatness lately, not entirely their fault. With the Machine Guns not able to wrestle together there's not a team that can match Beer Money's skill and their performances are suffering because of it.

The Angle and Chyna vs the Jarrett match was pretty fun. Glad they didn't have Chyna turn on Kurt because that would've just prolonged the feud. This better be it over!

AJ and Dreamer was alright, nothing even close to their previous no DQ match when AJ forked(lol) Dreamer.

The main event was pretty pish. RVD botches the Death drop(he fell too early) and then when Sting hits the second one it just felt like a poor ending.