The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Brock Lesnar bores the fcuk out of me, in ring and on mic. Im in the minority i feel though

He's been good since he got back and the Josh Matthews thing was great but that contract signing was boring as shit, to be honest I'm not a huge fan of contract signings to begin with. But when Lesnar was just rattling off things he wanted, it was boring. It would be pretty funny if they changed the name of the show though.

Has anyone read Dustin Rhodes aka Goldust's book? It's top notch, one of the best wrestling autobiographies out there. A must read for all wrestling fans IMO.

I'm one of Goldust's biggest fans but that book was just awful. Only took about half an hour to read through and didn't have anything interesting he hasn't spoken about already. If he does a follow up book with a lot more insight then that might be worth getting.

I'm one of Goldust's biggest fans but that book was just awful. Only took about half an hour to read through and didn't have anything interesting he hasn't spoken about already. If he does a follow up book with a lot more insight then that might be worth getting.

I didn't know much about his drug addiction or much at all about his personal life to be honest. I always imagined him as being one of the 'clean' guys, maybe that's why it had the effect it did on me. He is doing a follow up book though! Any books you recommend? I've read a few, but somehow never picked up Foley's so they are on order. Like the look of Regal's as well, but thought that might be a bit of a drag once I actually got it.

I didn't know much about his drug addiction or much at all about his personal life to be honest. I always imagined him as being one of the 'clean' guys, maybe that's why it had the effect it did on me. He is doing a follow up book though! Any books you recommend? I've read a few, but somehow never picked up Foley's so they are on order. Like the look of Regal's as well, but thought that might be a bit of a drag once I actually got it.

Ric Flair's book is a good 'un if you haven't got round to reading that.

Both of Jericho's books are superb reads.

Yeah, Jericho's books are fantastic as is Foley's first one (haven't read the others).

Anyway, anyone tell me (without spoilers) if it's worth my while watching last nights RAW? Fell asleep before it came on last night and not long home so thinking of watching it before I go to sleep tonight but I'm up early tomorrow again so I'm only going to bother if it's not complete crap.

Anyway, anyone tell me (without spoilers) if it's worth my while watching last nights RAW? Fell asleep before it came on last night and not long home so thinking of watching it before I go to sleep tonight but I'm up early tomorrow again so I'm only going to bother if it's not complete crap.

Yes. I thought it was a pretty good episode of RAW. The Cena/Lesnar stuff was good for the angle and Punk/Jericho is probably the best segment they've done yet.

On the subject of book. I'm currently reading Bischoffs and have Di Biase and Freddy Blassies and Foleys first waiting once I'm finished.

Yes. I thought it was a pretty good episode of RAW. The Cena/Lesnar stuff was good for the angle and Punk/Jericho is probably the best segment they've done yet.

I'd agree with this. Jericho and Kofi had a good match as well. And Daniel Bryan is great. It probably wasn't worth staying up to 4am but as a setup to Extreme Rules then it's worth a watch.