The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Been watching some of the Wrestling vids they have on the US Netflix, theres a 9 hour long one about when DX came back in 2006, shows all the storyline and matches during that time, theres also an Undertaker one which i watched over the course of a few days, has all his good matches. Him vs Yokozuna, vs bret hart with Shawn Michaels ref'ing. Bloody brilliant and its put me in the mood for it all again. I havent watched in a few years so i was Shocked about Edge, watched his hall of fame and his farewell. Pretty shitty for him, but he left a legend. Started reading on some of my old favorites from the old days. Matt Hardy is a walking disaster now, pretty pathetic.

A live undercard before the show? Why not just have the title match on the show?blink.gif

I'd say it's to do with the times but we know they're going to fill it with horrendous backstage spots or promos or some shit. At least when it's the tag division it's usually shite, but Santino/Miz for the US? It should be respected and given time on the card.

I'd say it's to do with the times but we know they're going to fill it with horrendous backstage spots or promos or some shit. At least when it's the tag division it's usually shite, but Santino/Miz for the US? It should be respected and given time on the card.

f**k , cut each match by 1 minute and you're half way there.

Ooft Josh.....ragdolledlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif