The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Ryback, was Skip Sheffield on NXT and the Nexus. Pretty certain he wasn't on Tough Enough.

He was in Series 4, the one with The Miz and Daniel Puder. He was released for a while before he rejoined WWE and went to developmental.

* Just spotted your edit.

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

I'm not sure if I liked big Andy on TE or if it was just a hatred I had for the other boy Luke. He reminded me of the Miz in that he tried to look the part but was absolute horseshit.

Brodus dancer was the burd who said Alicia Fox vs Melina was her favourite match ever. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gone the way of Maven, Jackie Gayda and that other one who was the Bashams' dominatrix.

Other than Josh Matthews (aye, the tiny backstage guy) and the Miz, are there any former Tough Enough people left?

Chris Nowinski had a job for life as an ambassador of some sort and then chucked it, didn't he?

Matt Morgan also ended up doing OK for himself despite being pretty shite.

Then Matt Cappotelli got severely unfortunate with a brain tumour which put him on the back burner.

He was in Series 4, the one with The Miz and Daniel Puder. He was released for a while before he rejoined WWE and went to developmental.

* Just spotted your edit.

Still not hugely impressive though.

Based on the talent in last year's, they'd have been as well re-hiring Trish for a couple of Raws. More people would have wanted to see that than "Silent Rage".

The one thing that also annoys me about TE, or any type of Apprentice/Masterchef/TE type programme, is the "I have a passion for the business" chat. I have a passion for many things - doesn't mean I'm any good at them!

I'm not sure if I liked big Andy on TE or if it was just a hatred I had for the other boy Luke. He reminded me of the Miz in that he tried to look the part but was absolute horseshit.

Brodus dancer was the burd who said Alicia Fox vs Melina was her favourite match ever. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luke! Thought it was Matt but aye, Luke was the other guy. He was decent enough in the ring, much better all-round than Andy was.

Luke! Thought it was Matt but aye, Luke was the other guy. He was decent enough in the ring, much better all-round than Andy was.

He was better than Andy in the ring for sure, but he was beyond hopeless on the mic. Everything was so forced and just didn't feel real at all. He certainly wasn't a natural. I think Matt was the guy who was quite clearly the best wrestler but had to quit the competition because of injury and was boring as sin in any case.

He was better than Andy in the ring for sure, but he was beyond hopeless on the mic. Everything was so forced and just didn't feel real at all. He certainly wasn't a natural. I think Matt was the guy who was quite clearly the best wrestler but had to quit the competition because of injury and was boring as sin in any case.

Andy was beyond shit on the mic though, he had absolutely no personality. Yeah, I recall that about Matt now you mention it. Only really Jeremiah had some charisma but he was too much of a rookie.

On the subject of Matt, clearly he didn't get much time in the ring, because he is absolutely rancid. The worst kind of spot monkey who has nothing other than the moves he can do. PBW keep bringing him over here. I try and give him another chance. He's always shit.