The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I posted Hade Vansen in this thread last week. Another obscure guy I came across was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m16XuIUXgs

'The Collossus Of Boggo Road'. Shite nickname, shite c**t. Boggo Road was the Australian prison he was in. Seemingly took so much steroids and other crap that he actually started lactating.

He was also part of Team Lesnar a few years back along with the monstrously shit Matt Morgan.

I think the problem is that Kane never was very good. He was fine as an upper mid-card wrestler, but he is not a good enough worker to be at the top of the card for an extended period. Resurrecting his boring masked gimmick hasn't changed anything.

I think when he first arrived on the scene he was brilliant, destructive madness but it kinda went down hill and then when he lost the mask that was it, game over!.

I agree, I thought the return of the mask would have seen him come back and rip the place to shreds, sadly that's not happened!. I still think he's got the potential to be bigger than he is but just doesn't seem to push his big red face to the limit :(

According to PWInsider.com,

WWE has released "Tough Enough" winner Andy Leavine, who had been working at Florida Championship Wrestling under the name Kevin Hackman.

Leavine won the "Tough Enough" series back in 2010. Leavine was used in a few vignettes about his training in WWE, but was never utilized again on the main roster.

WrestlingInc.com is the largest independently owned wrestling website in the world (Source:

Alexa). Follow us on Twitter by clicking the "Follow" button below:

laugh.gif

Is it wrong that I actually have no idea who this guy is?

Did you watch Tough Enough? If not then it's absolutely understandable. The night of the Tough Enough finale(it aired right before Raw in the States but never over here) they announced it on Raw and Andy won. Either that night or the next week, Vince came and congratulated him and welcomed him to the business by slapping him and then I think Austin stunnered him. After then he went straight to FCW until now.

He was shit. I actually quite liked the losing finalist, Matt I think. He had an X-Division look about him. And he was really arrogant and he was pretty good on the mic. Sort of like a shit Austin Aries(that's not an insult, Aries is the greatest man that ever lived after all) Andy was just a big guy. he was fucking awful on the mic though, dull as dishwater. He developed a thing in the last few weeks of Tough Enough called "silent rage", cringeworthy stuff.

Just read the report from the Smackdown house show in Glasgow last night.

Drew got a tremendous reception and started talking about how he got hammered the other month in the garage and campus etc and started naming a bunch of local spots in Glasgow. He also came out in his Scotland footie top 8) he was then interupted by Christian who came out and called the audience "dobbers" :lol:

Just read the report from the Smackdown house show in Glasgow last night.

Drew got a tremendous reception and started talking about how he got hammered the other month in the garage and campus etc and started naming a bunch of local spots in Glasgow. He also came out in his Scotland footie top 8) he was then interupted by Christian who came out and called the audience "dobbers" :lol:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Its also good to see them finally starting to do something with the tag team division again.

Faces

Uso's

Kofi & Truth

Kydd & Gabriel

Brodus & Santino (talk they may be joining up)

Heels

Primo & Epico

O'Neill & Young (just called up and debuted on Smackdown)

Reks & Hawkins (been 'fired' from NXT and set to be appear/signed to raw/smackdown)

Swagger & Ziggler (don't seem to be involved in much these days)

Gone the way of Maven, Jackie Gayda and that other one who was the Bashams' dominatrix.

Other than Josh Matthews (aye, the tiny backstage guy) and the Miz, are there any former Tough Enough people left?

Ryback and one of Brodus' dancers were on Tough Enough.

The second time, it was more than believable that Triple H could have beaten The Undertaker for a number of reasons. Primarily, the 20-0 being stopped.

Aye, he was due to win that one. Injury stopped him. The RKO spot was the intended finish from the Chokeslam counter. Shame what happened there, but shit happens I suppose. I still think if they got Orton in the right spot again, it could work. Wouldn't be the first time they have completely forgotten a Mania match.

Or you, evidently, given that the match that would have stopped 20-0 was their third 'mania match. :P

Ryback and one of Brodus' dancers were on Tough Enough.

Ryback, was Skip Sheffield on NXT and the Nexus. Pretty certain he wasn't on Tough Enough.

Edit: Ahhh, I fogot Million Dollar Tough Enough about 8 years ago, the one that Miz and Dan Puder was in. He wasn't in the same one as Brodus' dancer though.

Edited by djchapsticks