The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Right, ICW hit the Garage on Sunday for their next iPPV taping. Madness has been promised by Mark Dallas who thought the product was getting too toned down. And the card looks like it could deliver on that...

ICW Championship

Red Lightning © vs. BT Gunn

A rematch of one of the best matches ever to happen in ICW. I'd say it was the best. Red Lightning is apparently on a mission to "save pro wrestling" which while masked under "the fans' voices matter", this is clearly a vehicle for the new heel champion to be a dick. If I had to guess, he's gonna be ICW's very own Kevin Steen type character. Which I don't mind because the audience will lap it up. They're not going to match their previous match so I'm not going to go in expecting them to. What I DO expect is something very good though.

ICW Tag Team Title Semi Final

The Bucky Boys vs. Johnny Moss and Kid Fite

With Liam Thomson out of action, Johnny Moss once again steps into an open slot and all of a sudden, The Bucky Boys' job becomes that much harder. The Bucky Boys are absolutely unstoppable in ICW at the moment and are insanely popular, but their opponents are people who have become just as popular. The match itself will be chaos I reckon.

ICW Tag Team Title Semi Final

The STI vs. Joe and Mark Coffey

Big match here. Both of these teams have been pushed big time as potential champions. William Grange is going to cut a promo before the match because he has things to say about ICW losing their TV deal. Grange getting a live mic is always something special in ICW, so I can't wait for that. The match... well, I love both teams, and both teams have had screamers with others, so they should have a cracker themselves. I think the STI are going to go through and face The Bucky Boys though to FINALLY end that fued.

Scottish World of Sport Match

Chris Renfrew vs. Jimmy Havoc

Rules

1. Five Rounds.

2. Between rounds, both wrestlers must have a shot and a triple Jack D and Coke.

3. 2/3 Falls or KO to win.

This is going to be fucking crazy. Both of these guys are willing to go to extreme lengths, and with ICW being back off of TV, you can rest assured that this is one of the matches that will bring the violence and blood.

Last Man Standing Match

Mikey Whiplash vs. Jack Jester

With this being the other one of course. This actually should be absolutely horrific... in a good way of course. They got going with Jester getting his arm ripped open with a corkscrew last October. The scar actually is still there. Brutal. So the payback should be more than worth it.

James Scott vs. Wolfgang

The battle of T2K. Never seen them wrestle each other but apparently their matches are a sight to behold.

Bill Goldberg reportedly was in contact with Brock Lesnar recently about coming back and working with him in WWE. Whether or not WWE has any interest in making this actually happen is another thing. Lesnar is scheduled to work with Triple H at Summerslam and then be built for another big match at Wrestlemania 29 next year in New Jersey.

Anyone heading the Insane in the Membrane? Know if there's still tickets going?

There will be tickets on the door aye. Just get there before doors open at 7pm.

This is a show which is HIGHLY anticipated since the whole MyChannel debacle.

There will be tickets on the door aye. Just get there before doors open at 7pm.

This is a show which is HIGHLY anticipated since the whole MyChannel debacle.

It's too late now as I have other plans, which I'm gutted about as it should be a belter given what has gone on the last 2 weeks.

Anyone watched the programme World of Hurt on a channel on Sky called Trace? Its basically a documentary based on Lance Storm's wrestling school quite interesting.

Well... August 5th... Garage...

ICW Championship

Red Lightning © vs. Grado

Oh yes. Oh and also...

ICW Tag Team Titles Final

The STI vs. The Bucky Boys

Also, and I have no idea what this is...

The Super Smokin' Hot Thunderbowl.

Well... August 5th... Garage...

ICW Championship

Red Lightning © vs. Grado

Oh yes. Oh and also...

ICW Tag Team Titles Final

The STI vs. The Bucky Boys

Also, and I have no idea what this is...

The Super Smokin' Hot Thunderbowl.

Since I really wanted to go to last nights and couldn't, I'm making a point of going to the next. Fuckin Grado!

I thought The Super Smokin' Hot Thunderbowl was the name of the show? I'm guessing it's a match too?

Not even the promoter knows what it is. :lol: It IS going to be something though. Maybe a tournament or something.

It's the name of the show as well. Oh, one other match to inform...

Glasgow Street Fight

The Official Community ( Jamie Feerick, TJ Rage, Scott Maverick, Damien O'Conor and Mike Musso ) vs. Team ICW ( Yet to be decided )

I'd say Fight Club and Johnny Moss look likely to be in there and Chris Renfrew seems to be sniffing about it.

I'm reckoning Liam Thomson will be back in time, and with him and Kid Fite having problems with OfCom, he'll be there no doubt. Jack Jester seems like a perfect choice to be in there though.